Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Compliance Processes Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Compliance Processes related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Compliance Processes specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Compliance Processes Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Compliance Processes improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Are your risk, control and compliance resources and capabilities residing in the right function and location to minimize the cost while maximizing compliance, scalability, agility and transparency?
- Do you believe GRC can be approached systematically, or does it need to be approached at a people and process level first, and automated later when the technology is available to support it?
- Does the it audit risk assessment process appropriately coordinate with, and consider the results of, other risk assessment dimensions, as financial, operational, compliance and geography?
- What is your perception of the current ability to monitor across the various cloud service providers your organization uses to ensure compliance with its security posture and processes?
- What technologies are available to reduce the labor intensive process of keeping up with the latest patches, system vulnerabilities, configuration management and compliance monitoring?
- How effective is your organizations internal audit process in determining the adequacy of risk control systems and assessing compliance with relevant policy and statutory requirements?
- Does management know what the true cost of compliance is and, if so, has the cost of administering compliance processes become expensive enough to warrant closer attention?
- Are data input and output integrity routines implemented for application interfaces and databases to prevent manual or systematic processing errors or corruption of data?
- How do you know if a vulnerability scan or intrusion detection system improves your information security processes and/or reduces the risk to your information assets?
- Do the regulators personnel and internal auditors look for an emphasis on safety awareness and objectives or simple compliance with prescriptive rules and policies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Compliance Processes book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Compliance Processes self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Compliance Processes Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Compliance Processes areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Compliance Processes Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Compliance Processes projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Compliance Processes Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Compliance Processes project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Compliance Processes project documentation?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What happens when others get pulled for higher priority Compliance Processes projects?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Compliance Processes project?
- Risk Management Plan: What are some questions that should be addressed in a risk management plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Procurement Audit: Has alternatives been considered for the specified procurement Compliance Processes project?
- Requirements Documentation: Can the requirement be changed without a large impact on other requirements?
- Quality Audit: What are the main things that hinder your ability to do a good job?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the rater (supervisor) have the authority or responsibility to tell an employee that the employees performance is unsatisfactory?
Step-by-step and complete Compliance Processes Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Compliance Processes project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Compliance Processes project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Compliance Processes project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Compliance Processes project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Compliance Processes project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Compliance Processes project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Compliance Processes project with this in-depth Compliance Processes Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Compliance Processes projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Compliance Processes and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Compliance Processes investments work better.
This Compliance Processes All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.