Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Construction Estimating Software Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Construction Estimating Software related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Construction Estimating Software specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Construction Estimating Software Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 953 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Construction Estimating Software improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 953 standard requirements:
- Does the consultant have a proven, documentable record of delivering a constructible project that is close to the engineers estimate and with minimal construction change orders?
- What is the engineers estimated construction cost for the subject project or otherwise what is the engineers estimated construction cost range for the subject project?
- What are the principle elements involved in the construction of a zoning map and what problems are encountered in estimating the significance of elements in zoning?
- What entities were responsible for developing original estimates of program costs, including costs for right of way acquisition and construction?
- Are current program cost estimates appropriate and reasonable, including estimates for remaining right of way acquisition and construction?
- Does the cost estimate against which the projects performance is being measured still look achievable and is the project still affordable?
- How does the work involved in being an estimator for a general contractor differ from that of an estimator who works for a subcontractor?
- Are current geological investigations providing sound basis for the server system and tunnel construction technology, and cost estimate?
- What are the needs of engineers, contractors, construction managers and site supervisors with regard to estimate analysis and reporting?
- Do you plan on an innovative means and methods of construction that would reduce or create more certainty with your estimated schedule?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Construction Estimating Software book in PDF containing 953 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Construction Estimating Software self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Construction Estimating Software Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Construction Estimating Software areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Construction Estimating Software Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Construction Estimating Software projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Construction Estimating Software Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Construction Estimating Software project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: What resources are needed to achieve program results?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does all Construction Estimating Software project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Executing Process Group: Why should Construction Estimating Software project managers strive to make jobs look easy?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do Construction Estimating Software project team members work in the same physical location to enhance team performance?
- Planning Process Group: Did the program design/ implementation strategy adequately address the planning stage necessary to set up structures, hire staff etc.?
- Activity Attributes: Can you re-assign any activities to another resource to resolve an over-allocation?
- Quality Management Plan: What key performance indicators does your organization use to measure, manage, and improve key processes?
- Procurement Audit: Is a log maintained over the use of signature plates?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Authority: what areas/Construction Estimating Software projects in your work do you have the authority to decide upon and act on the already stated decisions?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which does one need in order to complete schedule development?
Step-by-step and complete Construction Estimating Software Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Construction Estimating Software project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Construction Estimating Software project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Construction Estimating Software project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Construction Estimating Software project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Construction Estimating Software project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Construction Estimating Software project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Construction Estimating Software project with this in-depth Construction Estimating Software Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Construction Estimating Software projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Construction Estimating Software and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Construction Estimating Software investments work better.
This Construction Estimating Software All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.