Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Contingency Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Contingency Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Contingency Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Contingency Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Contingency Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Are you able to provide relevant personnel with correct and accurate information on the present IT infrastructure configurations, including physical and functional specifications?
- Why is it important to understand the different perspectives and approaches to management theory that have evolved throughout the history of organizations?
- How should financial organizations address telecommunications and power organization providers as part of business resumption contingency plans?
- Can the use of punishing consequences, in conjunction with the removal of reinforcement, speed up the process of reducing a behavior?
- Which form of treatment aims to gain insight into defenses and unconscious motivations and relies on the interpretation of defenses?
- Does your fall risk reduction team integrate evidence from multiple disciplines to continually improve fall risk reduction efforts?
- Has the existing research specifically looked at differential impacts of the intervention on different social and cultural groups?
- How often do new interventions or techniques that the staff from your program learn at workshops get adopted for general use?
- Do you regularly review logs of violation and security activity to identify and resolve incidents of unauthorized access?
- Which is a tool designed to determine an individuals mental and emotional preferences for dealing with common issues?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Contingency Management book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Contingency Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Contingency Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Contingency Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Contingency Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Contingency Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Contingency Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Contingency Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the process working, and people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Who is responsible for implementation activities and where will the functions, roles and responsibilities be defined?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the number of people on the Contingency Management project team adequate to do the job?
- Procurement Audit: Are risks in the external environment identified, for example: Budgetary constraints?
- Activity Attributes: Is there anything planned that does not need to be here?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all acceptance criteria been met prior to final payment to contractors?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved Contingency Management project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Contingency Management project?
- Change Log: Does the suggested change request seem to represent a necessary enhancement to the product?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the schedule of the Contingency Management project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Contingency Management project?
Step-by-step and complete Contingency Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Contingency Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Contingency Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Contingency Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Contingency Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Contingency Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Contingency Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Contingency Management project with this in-depth Contingency Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Contingency Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Contingency Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Contingency Management investments work better.
This Contingency Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.