Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Contract Lifecycle Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Contract Lifecycle Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Contract Lifecycle Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Contract Lifecycle Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Contract Lifecycle Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Do you approach your source-to-pay sub-processes ÃÂÃÂ spend analysis, category strategy, sourcing, negotiating and contracting, procurement and payment ÃÂÃÂ as interrelated and interdependent?
- Does the contract file have all letters of approval pertaining to corresponding matters as materials, the contractors quality control program, prospective employees, and work schedules?
- Are the dollar value goals to be subcontracted to be provided as part of the Small Business Plan in Volume you or only the goals expressed as a percent (%) of the total contract value?
- Does the contract file have all contractor invoices, information relative to discount provision for prompt payment, letters pertaining to contract deductions or fee adjustments?
- Does the contract file have all routine reports required by the contract as sales reports, pricing schedules, approval requests, inspection reports and performance reports?
- Does the contract file have all letters of approval pertaining to matters as materials, the contractors quality control program, prospective employees, and work schedules?
- Are contract managers/administrators skilled in resolving problems in a timely manner and dealing with unforeseen circumstances arising during the life of the contract?
- Should the contractor provide a higher-cost, longer-life, more-than-meets-the-warranty threshold product or a lower-cost, shorter-life, just-meets-the-warranty product?
- Do you provide the ability to establish and implement customized workflows for approval, action, distribution, and routing for managing project/process life cycles?
- How is the incorporation of the life cycle of facilities concretely expressed in the decisions made by the players, contracts and evaluation approaches and methods?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Contract Lifecycle Management book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Contract Lifecycle Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Contract Lifecycle Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Contract Lifecycle Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Contract Lifecycle Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Contract Lifecycle Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Contract Lifecycle Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Contract Lifecycle Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Contract Lifecycle Management project?
- Cost Management Plan: Time management ÃÂÃÂ how will the schedule impact of changes be estimated and approved?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the plan consistent with industry best practices?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the Contract Lifecycle Management project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Activity List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Contract Lifecycle Management project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What were the challenges that resulted for training and assessment?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does all Contract Lifecycle Management project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement Contract Lifecycle Management project have a clear goal and does the goal meet the specified needs of the users?
- Quality Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
Step-by-step and complete Contract Lifecycle Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Contract Lifecycle Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Contract Lifecycle Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Contract Lifecycle Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Contract Lifecycle Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Contract Lifecycle Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Contract Lifecycle Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Contract Lifecycle Management project with this in-depth Contract Lifecycle Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Contract Lifecycle Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Contract Lifecycle Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Contract Lifecycle Management investments work better.
This Contract Lifecycle Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.