Look inside the Kanban:
Drive strategic projects for (internal) customer Support and partner support leadership in key deliverables such as partner analysis, data analysis, business process (re)engineering, partner governance process including data analytics and management processes and change management to organization new practices or improve existing practices.
Benefits of the Cost Optimization Kanban
- Where does your organization perform activities that others could do more cost effectively?
- What impact do supplier relationships have on your organizations cost management approaches?
- What processes or tools does your organization have in place for financial management?
- What percentage, on average, does your organization have in shared services for areas?
- What concrete plan does your organization have to continue diversity education and training?
- How many current employees will your organization still have on staff in several years time?
- What other cost optimization methods should your organization implement to further reduce costs without impacting the reliability of the application?
- What specific cost management tools do other organizations use to support strategic cost management?
- How does your organization regard the use of cloud solutions for critical applications?
- How does a risk impact your organizations ability to achieve its strategy and business objectives?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Cost Optimization critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Cost Optimization roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete Cost Optimization critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Cost Optimization critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Cost Optimization Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Cost Optimization Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Bloomberg, StoneX Group Inc. US, MUFG, IBM, Independent Care Health Plan, EPAM Systems, Citi, Oracle, NexInfo Solutions, Microsoft, KPMG, MSCI Inc, Deloitte, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty, Salesforce, Unqork, Designit, Tokio Marine HCC, Centro_Fidelity, Spotify, Calibrate, Fidelity Investments, Witt O'Brien's, Github, Micron Technology, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), World Resources Institute, MetLife, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Alcoa Corporation, BD, FTI Consulting, Inc., RE Tech Advisors, Facebook, Celerity, ServiceNow, CIBC, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, RBC, Société Générale, Mizuho Americas, EY, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Natixis New York Branch, Wells Fargo, BNP Paribas, Greenberg Traurig, Barings, Piper Sandler, Houlihan Lokey, Star Mountain Capital, KeyBank, Kemper, Kaiser Permanente, Blank Street, Itineris, Mendix, Appian Corporation, WithHealth, Inc., Amazon.com Services LLC, City and County of Denver, Honeywell, Magna International Inc., US Millennium Challenge Corporation, Koch Business Solutions, Prime Trust, LLC, Plaid, Ekata, opentext, Signifyd, Kaplan, First Eagle Investment Management, Business for Social Responsibility, Corning, Credit Union of Denver, Fannie Mae, Charter School Growth Fund, McKinsey & Company, Diebold Nixdorf, Trek Bicycle, US Defense Contract Management Agency, Harley-Davidson, Workday, Wesco International, Sms Infocomm Corporation, Raytheon Technologies Corporate, KBR, Infosys Limited, Slalom Consulting, SalesLoft, Google, ICF, Spectrum Brands, Teach For America, Bristol Myers Squibb, UiPath, Michael Page, Workiva, Medtronic, GSK, Abbott Laboratories, Infinera, Orbis Technologies, United Therapeutics, Rightly Hiring Consultants, Boomi, US National Park Service, US Defense Finance and Accounting Service, Wind River, GE, Northrop Grumman, Leffler Consulting, Impossible Foods, Alvarez & Marsal, PVH, Lowe's, Publix, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Komatsu, Barclays, Hyundai Motor America, General Motors, Volkswagen Group of America, Highspot, Henry Schein One, Fairview Health Services