Examine what workplace safety guidance you should follow.
Upgrade the health and safety actions in place.
Orchestrate how COVID-19 impacts health and safety obligations.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical COVID-19 Workplace Safety Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any COVID-19 Workplace Safety related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated COVID-19 Workplace Safety specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the COVID-19 Workplace Safety Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which COVID-19 Workplace Safety improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Do you have a public relations and external communications plan that delivers the right messages through the right channels at the right time to customers, suppliers, investors and the community?
- How is workforce demand being determined based upon customer, market, supplier, and logistics constraints, and how has that assessment been factored into how to re-open and when?
- What changes to existing internal or external reporting will be required to monitor and communicate your organizations overall efforts related to returning to work safely?
- Do you have a comprehensive set of people policies in place that address the risks identified by your scenario planning and any local, legal or regulatory requirements?
- Are there tools and resources you can equip managers and employees with to ensure that dialogue is appropriately tailored to changes in performance expectations?
- What measures should be taken regarding contractors and cleaning staff accessing the workplace or workplace, and how should your requirements be communicated?
- What should be the process to return to work if an individual has tested positive for COVID-19 and is now recovered and is no longer experiencing symptoms?
- Will you have a plan and empathetic policies to address mental and emotional health and stress levels as your people begin to come back to the workplace?
- Do you have visibility of critical supply chain parts and data to properly assess the potential for damage and create immediate plans to respond?
- Have you identified and planned for changes required in the management and delivery of benefits for workers remaining remote for a longer period?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the COVID-19 Workplace Safety book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your COVID-19 Workplace Safety self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the COVID-19 Workplace Safety Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which COVID-19 Workplace Safety areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough COVID-19 Workplace Safety Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage COVID-19 Workplace Safety projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step COVID-19 Workplace Safety Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 COVID-19 Workplace Safety project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are individuals with check-signing responsibility prohibited from signing blank checks?
- WBS Dictionary: Is each control account assigned to a single organizational element directly responsible for the work and identifiable to a single element of the CWBS?
- Initiating Process Group: Although the COVID-19 Workplace Safety project manager does not directly manage procurement and contracting activities, who does manage procurement and contracting activities in your organization then if not the PM?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What expertise is not available in your department?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for quantifying the COVID-19 Workplace Safety project requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Has your organization clearly defined the award criteria?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Does the COVID-19 Workplace Safety project provide innovative ways for stakeholders to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this COVID-19 Workplace Safety project or audit?
- Procurement Audit: Is the issuance of purchase orders scheduled so that orders are not issued daily?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its range of activities are being reviewed as rigorously and constructively as they could be?
Step-by-step and complete COVID-19 Workplace Safety Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 COVID-19 Workplace Safety project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 COVID-19 Workplace Safety project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 COVID-19 Workplace Safety project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 COVID-19 Workplace Safety project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 COVID-19 Workplace Safety project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 COVID-19 Workplace Safety project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any COVID-19 Workplace Safety project with this in-depth COVID-19 Workplace Safety Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose COVID-19 Workplace Safety projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in COVID-19 Workplace Safety and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make COVID-19 Workplace Safety investments work better.
This COVID-19 Workplace Safety All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.