Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cross-Platform Media Measurement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cross-Platform Media Measurement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cross-Platform Media Measurement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cross-Platform Media Measurement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cross-Platform Media Measurement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- How do you measure the relative impact of the different platforms within a multi platform campaign, when most people have been exposed to more than one element?
- Is the composition of the audio audience more like the online and mobile audience or more like the traditional television viewer?
- What do you do now as an industry to accelerate the cause of multi screen advertising in a way that is productive and profitable?
- Do you use audience cross platform data to support cross selling and up selling of services as well as advertising sales?
- What advertising formats do you currently consider when pursuing integrated multi screen advertising opportunities?
- Does your organization monitor its discretionary spending and, when needed, reduce discretionary expenditures?
- What advertising formats do you believe are best suited for integrated multi screen advertising opportunities?
- Are the process data from a collection of actual processes or estimated/calculated from other data sources?
- What components of your technology stack are used to improve the experience of readers and advertisers?
- Are traditional departments as well equipped to handle project based work as some production companies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cross-Platform Media Measurement book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cross-Platform Media Measurement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cross-Platform Media Measurement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cross-Platform Media Measurement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cross-Platform Media Measurement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cross-Platform Media Measurement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cross-Platform Media Measurement Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cross-Platform Media Measurement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Process Improvement Plan: Are you making progress on the improvement framework?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Cross-Platform Media Measurement project estimates?
- Cost Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Cross-Platform Media Measurement project scheduling & tracking?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for the already stated measures related to customer satisfaction/ dissatisfaction and product/service performance?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Cross-Platform Media Measurement project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Risk Audit: Estimated size of product in number of programs, files, transactions?
- Network Diagram: What activities must occur simultaneously with this activity?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for the determination of cost variances attributable to the excess usage of material?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Cross-Platform Media Measurement project repository for each release?
- Change Management Plan: What are the specific target groups / audience that will be impacted by this change?
Step-by-step and complete Cross-Platform Media Measurement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cross-Platform Media Measurement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cross-Platform Media Measurement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cross-Platform Media Measurement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cross-Platform Media Measurement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cross-Platform Media Measurement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cross-Platform Media Measurement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cross-Platform Media Measurement project with this in-depth Cross-Platform Media Measurement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cross-Platform Media Measurement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cross-Platform Media Measurement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cross-Platform Media Measurement investments work better.
This Cross-Platform Media Measurement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.