Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CSG Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CSG related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CSG specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CSG Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CSG improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What effect will changes in the economic environment or efforts in research and development have on the availability and penetration rates of alternative technologies?
- Are you looking at the incentives for improved reliability on the network systems to actually make sure that that generation can be brought to market at all times?
- What is your view about mapping as a solution to try to limit, if you like, the types of land upon which an activity as coal seam gas mining can occur?
- What process do you go through to determine whether your organization or person applying for a mining lease meets the fit and proper person test?
- How are priorities chosen inside your organization in terms of pursuing one or the other to try to reach that target in the date specified?
- What shall be posted at each mine stating that it is unlawful to disturb, disconnect, bypass, impair, or tamper with a methane monitor?
- Will the utilities sanctions organizations recommendation be initiated through the office of energy policy that is being created?
- What are the current levels of community information about coal seam gas activities existing and planned for the area?
- Why do some people persist in clinging to discredited beliefs, despite the strongest evidence to the contrary?
- Do you have any view about the sovereign risk aspect, if there is any, arising from the call for moratoriums?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CSG book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CSG self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CSG Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CSG areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CSG Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CSG projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CSG Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CSG project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are expert judgment and historical information utilized to estimate activity duration?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring CSG projects?
- Procurement Audit: Do your organizations policies promote and/or safeguard fair competition?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the delay in one subCSG project going to affect another?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base CSG projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Cost Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each CSG project release?
- Change Management Plan: Why is the initiative is being undertaken - What are the business drivers?
- Network Diagram: What must be completed before an activity can be started?
- Contractor Status Report: Who can list a CSG project as organization experience, your organization or a previous employee of your organization?
- Risk Audit: Have permissions or required permits to use facilities managed by other parties been obtained?
Step-by-step and complete CSG Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CSG project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CSG project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CSG project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CSG project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CSG project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CSG project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CSG project with this in-depth CSG Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CSG projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CSG and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CSG investments work better.
This CSG All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.