Look inside the Kanban:
Ensure your Strategy and Operations team helps your (internal) clients develop and implement business strategies, design effective business and operating models, cut costs and improve efficiency, improve (internal) customer experience and satisfaction, and improve operations, without compromising company business objectives, culture, or (internal) customer satisfaction.
Benefits of the Customer Experience Kanban
- How do small service organizations manage the customer experience with your organization in order to enhance brand meaning?
- What measures, metrics or insights does your organization use to assess customer experience impact and performance?
- How do leading organizations optimize customers journeys, improve customer experience and measure its impact on business?
- How does your organization plan to improve the customer experience as it relates to customer communications?
- Are you able to identify key moments in the customer experience cycle when your contact will have the greatest impact or be most welcome?
- What can cx data analytics and AI do to help businesses develop a 360 degree view of customers and provide a seamless customer experience across channels?
- How does your organization create value digitally now – through content, customer experience and/or platform?
- How does your organization bring together innovators, process owners and technology experts to transform the customer experience and generate dramatic growth?
- How do other organizations know if efforts to transform a legacy contact center into a modern customer experience center have yielded desired results?
- Will your organization be on the front lines charging ahead with a bold omnichannel customer experience strategy or scrambling to defend its business as other companies gain ground?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1715 Customer Experience critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Customer Experience roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1715 Customer Experience critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Customer Experience critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Customer Experience Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Customer Experience Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: rtbrick.com, GE Healthcare, OutSystems, Oracle, Billie, Sonos, Inc, Micron Technology, Viome, HEB, Airtable, Haptik, Bosch Group, Pearson, Synchrony, Dina, Citi, WhyHotel, Cisco Systems, Verizon, AvantStay, Gemini, Holden Industries, Inc., Ethos Life, Clare, BlackLine, Talkdesk, JOOR, The Hanover Insurance Group, NICE CXone, Lemonade Insurance Company, Electives, Kimetrica, Digital Ocean Jobs, Compass, Orchard, Verishop, Ring Concierge, Socure, Idera, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Pill Club, RECUR, Shelf Engine, FMG Suite, Sentral, Cognosante, LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, UNC Health, Liberty, Stericycle, Exact Sciences Corporation, Hyatt, Florida Blue, M&T Bank, Step, Oriental Trading Company, Amazon.com Services LLC, SunPower, Abbvie, NWN Carousel, Alcon, Delaware North, Extreme Networks, Bargain Hunt, ZS, Saint-Gobain, Spectrum, Emerson, Denovo Ventures, Tri-Search, Trackunit, McDonald's Corporate, Healthpilot Technologies LLC, Headway.co, JDA TSG, Northern Tool + Equipment, Allstate, Transcom, Community Influencer, Kohler, Milwaukee Tool, Baker Hughes, Bain & Company, Starbucks, BlueVine, CVS Health, Ria, Restoration Hardware, Coinbase, Atomic, Audicus, Blue Sky DEF, Orthopaedic Associates of Michigan, Berghoff Restaurant, Mac Incorporated, Franklin Electric, GRATON RESORT & CASINO, UPMC, Williams College, Goodwill Industries Of Delaware & D, Halifax Hospital Medical Center, University Medical Center, Four Winds Casino Resorts, Cobb County School District, SpaceX, Bottle Logic Brewing, Meijer, Zekelman Industries, Mitsubishi Turbocharger and Engine America, Newton County School System, Spectra, Otsuka Chemical America, DWYER INSTRUMENTS INC, Boeing EnCore Interiors, LLC, Adient Aerospace, LLC, University of Minnesota, ARVAC, Inc., Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q, Jefferson East Falls University Dining Services, Health & Human Services Comm, Sweet Perfections Bake Shoppe, State of New Mexico, Ridgecrest Conference Center, FareStart, LASSONDE PAPPAS AND CO INC, Carlos Bakery 42nd & 8th LLC, SCHWAN'S, Connecticut Children's Medical Center, Jena Choctaw Pines Casino, IRWIN A AND ROBERT D GOODMAN COMMUNITY CENTER, Bay Area Hospital, ASM Global, Gas Express LLC, AdventHealth Winter Park, ITW, University of Pennsylvania Health System, ORAFOL Americas INC, Harlem Shake, Cliffside Malibu, Hillcrest Health Services, Chick-fil-A I Preston & Beltline, Chick-fil-A | Novato, CA, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Rodney Scott BBQ, Suburban Inns, Arpeggio, Moon Juice, DoubleTree, Hero Doughnuts and Buns, AdventHealth Orlando, Speedway | Rebel Convenience Stores, Rebel | Rebel Convenience Stores, Aisle 1 | Rebel Convenience Stores, Mobil | Rebel Convenience Stores, Sinclair | Rebel Convenience Stores, Tesoro | Rebel Convenience Stores, Shell | Rebel Convenience Stores, 7-Eleven | Rebel Convenience Stores, Bento | Bento Asian Kitchen and Sushi, ARCO | Rebel Convenience Stores, USA | Rebel Convenience Stores, Parkhurst Dining | Eatn Park Hospitality Group, Papa Murphy's | EME Holdings Limited, am pm | Rebel Convenience Stores, Homesite Insurance, Cigna, Pfizer, Rentokil Initial, Travelers, Envoy Global, StaffWorks, Inc., Retriever Medial Dental Payments LLC, Winnebago Industries Inc, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Clarios, Pueblo County, CO, Reservoir International, LLC, The Personnel Board of Jefferson County, Stryten Energy, Stryten Manufacturing, HERMES OF PARIS INC., Function of Beauty, Granicus Inc., City of Colorado Springs, CO, Generac Power Systems, desmond garcia, San Manuel Band of Mission Indians, Canva, Medulla, Motion Recruitment, Mercari, David C Cook, Visit Philadelphia, Stateside, Gourmet Marketing LLC, Bandai Namco Entertainment America, Mt. San Jacinto College, Amazon Advertising LLC, OLIVER North America, Goodwin Recruiting, MMGY Global LLC, Hesperian Health Guides, Atosa USA, State of Minnesota, HSH Group, Swimply, Central McGowan, Damato Chiropractic Center of Glastonbury, Portland Rescue Mission, OneCare Media, US Energy Company, Confidential, New Directions Behavioral Health, Riskonnect Inc, Bon Secours Mercy Health, Eaton Corporation, STAFFORD COMMUNICATIONS GROUP, Auto Club of Southern California, CompuCom Systems, Inc., Twilio, ICW Group, Gables Residential, Brilliant Earth, Aspect Software Inc, Netomi, ICW Group Holdings, Inc, Capital One - US, AAA Texas, Central Valley Ag Cooperative, Latham BioPharm Group, Inc., HIG, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Accenture, Home Depot / THD, Central State Bank, Habitat for Humanity, Oregon State Department of Police, Whitney, Miraval Berkshires Resort and Spa, INTO University Partnerships, MoneyLion, Get Spiffy, Inc., One Source Communications LLC, Learning Without Tears, Crete Mechanical, OneAmerica Financial Partners, Inc, Florence Inc., Ascend Learning, ADC Therapeutics America Inc, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Partners In Health, MEDSTAR HEALTH, Amadiken Logistics LLC, Denver Health, Unicity International Inc, DMI, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Venable LLP, Ravago Americas, Creative Financial Staffing, McKesson, The Sunrider Corporation, Arbonne, Herbalife Nutrition, Perfectly Posh, EZQualify, SUNRIDER MANUFACTURING, Gunton Corporation, InWhatLanguage, Sisel International, LLC, Necco, Truvy, Appointbook, ServiceMaster of Seattle, Herbalife, Abbott Laboratories, Eisai, Aimmune Therapeutics, Exelixis, Incyte Corporation, CANDY, IDC, International Data Group, Inc., VXI Global Solutions, Batesville, Voyager Digital, Brightstar Corp., Batesville Casket Company, Natera, Cloud Lake