Look inside the Kanban:
Ensure your Strategy and Operations team helps your (internal) clients develop and implement business strategies, design effective business and operating models, cut costs and improve efficiency, improve (internal) customer experience and satisfaction, and improve operations, without compromising company business objectives, culture, or (internal) customer satisfaction.
Benefits of the Customer Experience Design Kanban
- How have your current digital marketing / customer experience management investments changed the way you interact and engage with customers?
- Who has access to and/or can change that data at various stages of its lifecycle?
- Does your organization understand what data it has and how it is used?
- How will a oversight and management board be structured, who will seat the board and what powers and responsibilities will the board have to the project?
- Do customers have access to the same data as employees across key channels?
- Who is rewarded for using customer data in business decisions?
- Can your business easily monitor data quality and understand the monetary impact of poor data?
- Has your organization used tablet based work order management software to manage work orders in the field?
- What has your organization done to improve customer experience through digital transformation?
- What has your data has been used for in the past, and how might it be used in the future?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2083 Customer Experience Design critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Customer Experience Design roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2083 Customer Experience Design critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Customer Experience Design critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Customer Experience Design Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Customer Experience Design Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: The Clorox Company, rtbrick.com, Capgemini, Stryker, Henry Schein One, Booz Allen Hamilton, Apple, Duluth Trading Company, Abbvie, Deutsche Bank, PagerDuty, IBM, Stifel Financial Corp., Prologis, Albertsons Companies, REI, BTI360, CrowdStrike, Philips, U.S. Bank, Palo Alto Networks, Bankers Financial, Invue, Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, American College of Emergency Physicians, Stryten Manufacturing, Google, CentralReach, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Welch Allyn, W. L. Gore & Associates, ArdentMills, Republic National Distributing Company, Pegasystems, Quick Base, Centro_Fidelity, Holden Advisors, Cutover, Canvs, Fidelity Investments, Valor Global, Capital One - US, DNSFilter, Parsable, WorkSmart, Centah Inc, Fidelity TalentSource, Chronus, Invictus Associates, PDI, Coyote Logistics, ITA International, MetLife, GE Healthcare, GE Digital, Cardinal Health, The Standard, EY, Tray.io, OutSystems, Siemens, V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc., Workato, Appian Corporation, Oracle, Matterport, Altair Engineering, Bentley Systems, Johnson Controls, KANTAR, Cole Haan, Amazon.com Services LLC, Quantum Workplace, DISA Global Solutions, NOW Foods, Billie, Southwest Gas, Warby Parker, Wayfair, Sonos, Inc, LRNA Shared Services, SAP, Chewy, Brightree, thyssenkrupp Presta North America LLC, BOGE Rubber & Plastics, Cummins Inc., CK Technologies, Akoustis, Inc., Kelco Industries, ZF, Harman International, Tilson Technology Management, ServiceNow, WildPack Beverages Inc, TrustRadius, Webstaurant Store, Inc., Grin, Inc., Constant Contact, Einride, Aumni, Fishtech Group LLC, Railsbank, Muscogee Staffing Solutions, Ainstein AI, NICE CXone, Micron Technology, Intrado, Aveva, Viome, Qventus, INKY Technology Corporation, Checkr, Seagen, Microsoft, Digital.ai, Veracode, U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command, BT, xx network, Inspiro, Customer.io, HEB, TCS, Airtable, Haptik, Bosch Group, Pearson, Synchrony, Dina, OMP, Malvern Panalytical Ltd, Persistence AI, GRIPPLE INC, Daxko, TaskRabbit, Hello China, Faire, Workday, Universal Music Group, Pernod Ricard, Milwaukee Tool, AptarGroup, Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, The Hershey Company, BOEING, Everstream Analytics, Plexus, SBM Life Science, Arkema Americas, Energizer, The Coca-Cola Company, Moderna, Group II, Norfolk Southern Corp, Molson Coors, Trelleborg Group HQ - Trelleborg AB, Hasbro, DSV, Expeditors, EVBox, Newell Brands, US Federal Acquisition Service, Lenovo, McAfee Enterprise, Red Canary, IronNet, VMware, Immersive Labs, Cobalt.io, Fletch, U.S. Military Entrance Processing Command, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Cision, CRATE & BARREL, Forklift Systems, CENTRAL MAINE POWER CO, Nasco Education LLC, Orange County Transportation Authority, Rapid7, Dell Technologies, Branch, Citi, Comcast, Drift, WhyHotel, Designit, Citrix, #TeamGoHealth, Iron Mountain, Adobe, Cisco Systems, Compass, Netflix, Unqork, DocuSign, Honeywell, Definitive Healthcare, LLC, Georgia Tech, GSK, Sanofi, Red Hat Software, TRILIO, SUSE, Verizon, Boomi, Salesforce, Limitless Mobile, LLC, NextEra Energy, Wind River, Ingram Micro, Carnival Cruise Line, Siemens Healthineers, United Airlines Inc., TrueCommerce, Inc., UST Global, State of Colorado Job Opportunities, Platform Science, Ruby Receptionists HQ, BORNQUIST INC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Komodo Health, Rocket Pharma, PNC Financial Services Group, Brady Corporation, Royal Caribbean Group, PayPal, Greenway Health, IPS- Integrated Practice Solutions, Planet DDS, ezyVet, AvantStay, Pfizer, SunPower, Bottom Line, Tiffany & Co., Berkley, Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, SI, Wisconsin Physicians Service Ins. Corp., County of San Diego, NCI Information Systems Inc., Securian Financial Group, Froedtert, Reddit, MAGRABBIT, Lincoln Financial, Accenture, Grindstone, Spok, American Challenger Bank, N.A., Noble Credit Union, Mantek Solutions, Morgan Stanley, Fountain, AQR, MURAL, Chargebee, PREMISE HEALTH, Bryant Staffing Solutions, Berkadia, AT&T, Wipro Limited, Starbucks, TTI, Inc., SI Group, Inc., Forcepoint, IHG Corporate, TIAA, MMC Corporate, Pear Therapeutics, GCM Grosvenor, SCRRA/Metrolink, Ahead, Beam Inc., Kyriba, Foxhole Technology, Inc., Facebook, Circle, LiliBanking, Jumio Corporation, Gemini, OFX, World Fuel Services, Dizzion Incorporated