Drive the analytics Data Collection and measurement efforts by partnering with stakeholders across the enterprise to influence Customer Focused business results by translating Business Objectives into feature measurement specifications complete with detailed acceptance criteria.
More Uses of the Customer Focus Toolkit:
- Be accountable for achieving delivering business results under pressure, championing Performance Improvement and Customer Focus.
- Identify: design, conduct, and analyze product specific surveys and lead Customer Focus group research to uncover insights and identify trends and solidify Strategic Direction of product and services development.
- Confirm your group complies; models organization values of Safety, Inclusion and Diversity, Customer Focus and Environmental stewardship for employees, customers and communities.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Customer Support Call Center, third parties, field Service Management, field service personnel, and sales personnel to drive business results and a Customer Focused culture.
- Systematize: team with your support innovations team to implement Systems And Processes designed to enable scale and support excellence.
- Contribute to a Customer Focused environment that encourages information sharing, team based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer incidents as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Develop your talent to run your department efficiently while also maintaining integrity, Customer Focus, and organization goals while also ensuring any potential risks are mitigated and fraud losses are minimized.
- Audit: Customer Focus placing a high priority on the internal or external customers perspective when making decisions and taking action; implementing practices that meet the internal customers and your organizations needs.
- Promote good Customer Service throughout your organization building Customer Focus throughout your organization.
- Lead self directed, continuous education on industry products and services during non peak calling periods.
- Establish that your strategy promotes an environment that encourages participation, creativity, and learning by sharing best practices and building on the ideas.
- Be accountable for participating in business meetings, developing and driving strategies and programs which improve the competitive positon and profitability of your organization.
- Confirm your project supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Control: ideally you are driven to provide the highest level of Customer Service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day to day basis.
- Ensure you do cument; lead Customer Focused design initiatives for the engineering team to enable better support of customers.
- Direct: partner with your distributor service channel to deliver Customer Focused Operational Excellence and be an advocate for Product Quality.
- Advise of any trends or concerns with customer handling (or product/service related issues) to the Customer Care Center management, Supervisor, Team Leader and/or appropriate Field management for action.
- Confirm your corporation oversees the annual performance appraisal process, evaluates staff, and ensures all staff members receive ongoing feedback regarding performance.
- Identify customers needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Orchestrate: an area Product Owner specializes in a customer centric area and acts as Product Owner in relation to a Customer Focused product backlog.
- Arrange that your organization complies; success in Team Environments, demonstrating shared responsibility and accountability with other team members.
- Establish and maintain a service orientated, Customer Focused information technology function that supports ongoing operations that drive efficiency, quality, Customer Service, and growth.
- Be accountable for championing a Customer Focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader organization relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Govern: effectively partner and build productive working relationships with direct reports, peers, leadership and other departments.
- Be accountable for providing a platform which uses Artificial intelligence (AI) owned, developed or licensed by your organization to render the Services to you.
- Methodize: Customer Focus gains insight into customer needs; identifies opportunities that benefit the customer; builds and delivers solutions that meet customer expectations; establishes and maintains effective customer relationships.
- Govern: methodically resolve the more difficult and complex production issues reported by customers and partners.
- Evaluate: conduct and drive Requirements Gathering sessions with multiple customer stakeholders, keeping the Customer Focused on the end goal.
- Drive Continuous Improvement by communicating Customer Feedback to team and engaging in action planning to improve operational performance and Customer Satisfaction.
- Warrant that your enterprise complies; champions a Customer Focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader organization relationships, systems and knowledge.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Focus Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Focus related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Focus specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Focus Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Focus improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How will Customer Focus decisions be made and monitored?
- Is the required Customer Focus data gathered?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- What do your reports reflect?
- What qualifications are needed?
- What is the scope of the Customer Focus work?
- What are the implications of the one critical Customer Focus decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- Are the Customer Focus requirements complete?
- Did you miss any major Customer Focus issues?
- Who is gathering Customer Focus information?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Focus book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Focus self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Focus Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Focus areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Focus Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Focus projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Focus Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Focus project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Customer Focus project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Customer Focus project team have enough people to execute the Customer Focus project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Customer Focus project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Focus Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Focus project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Focus project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Focus project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Focus project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Focus project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Focus project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Focus project with this in-depth Customer Focus Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Focus projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Focus and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Focus investments work better.
This Customer Focus All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.