Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Journey Map Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Journey Map related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Journey Map specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Journey Map Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Journey Map improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How do you empower agents with the right information, at the right time, with a view to the customer journey and history to meet customer expectations for a personalised experience?
- How will your organization overcome challenges to deliver cross-channel communications that are streamlined, consistent, personalized and relevant across the entire customer journey?
- Has your organization mapped out key customer segment journeys, including looking at customer devices and delivery channels, with an eye toward creating a better experience?
- Have you appropriately considered the suitability of any distributors for your products and understand activities in respect of the customer journey?
- How have service providers approaches evolved around objectives, digital services, perceptions of customers priorities and customer journeys?
- How to communicate the experiential aspects of the customer journey in the most effective way to support and inspire the service developers?
- How do you create the right digital customer journey for various segments;mass, affluent, private, small/medium enterprises and corporate?
- Do your agents have the ability to review the complete thread of interactions for a specific customer across all channels of interaction?
- How do you ensure that an optimized customer journey and reduced customer effort are attained throughout customers content experience?
- Can corresponding relations be generalized to form a framework or model that connects the customer journey to marketing automation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Journey Map book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Journey Map self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Journey Map Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Journey Map areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Journey Map Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Journey Map projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Journey Map Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Journey Map project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is your organization primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned Customer Journey Map project manager a PMP (Certified Customer Journey Map project manager) and experienced?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Customer Journey Map project sufficient?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Customer Journey Map project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Risk Audit: Can analytical tests provide evidence that is as strong as evidence from traditional substantive tests?
- Variance Analysis: What does an unfavorable overhead volume variance mean?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the work performed reviewed against contractual objectives?
- Quality Audit: What mechanisms exist for identification of staff development needs?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many is: do all the identified roles need to be routinely informed or only in exceptional circumstances?
- Quality Metrics: Subjective quality component: customer satisfaction, how do you measure it?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Journey Map Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Journey Map project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Journey Map project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Journey Map project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Journey Map project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Journey Map project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Journey Map project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Journey Map project with this in-depth Customer Journey Map Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Journey Map projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Journey Map and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Journey Map investments work better.
This Customer Journey Map All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.