Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Loyalty Program Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Loyalty Program related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Loyalty Program specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Loyalty Program Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 978 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Loyalty Program improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 978 standard requirements:
- Should your organization look to grow through expanding the size of customer base (concentrating on acquisition) or by encouraging higher rates of buying frequency (concentrating on loyalty)?
- Strategically minded managers are looking for an improved process resulting in better customer experience, loyalty and profits. Do corresponding challenges ring true for your business?
- Do you have a basic causal sequential relationship between quality, satisfaction and loyalty, and does quality have direct influence on satisfaction and also satisfaction on loyalty?
- How are marketers tapping into all of the channels that customers utilize throughout the decision process and communicating tailored content to drive customer loyalty?
- Given constant pursuit of attaining customer loyalty, in what ways are you working with employees to deliver exceptional service and work toward the brand promise?
- How do you increase customer loyalty, maximize the relationship with your customers, and compete against the myriad of marketing messages targeting your clientele?
- Does the enterprise need to evaluate the business case for Unified Communications based on productivity and perceived customer acquisition and loyalty attributes?
- How does your organization evaluate the business case for products and services based on productivity and perceived customer acquisition and loyalty attributes?
- What combination of digital techniques, channels and processes is the most effective for attracting, acquiring, and retaining loyal and profitable customers?
- How do you expect the latest wave of marketing technology ÃÂÃÂ and particularly AI and voice ÃÂÃÂ to take customer engagement and brand loyalty to the next level?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Loyalty Program book in PDF containing 978 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Loyalty Program self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Loyalty Program Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Loyalty Program areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Loyalty Program Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Loyalty Program projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Loyalty Program Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Loyalty Program project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: What is your organizations strategic planning process?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractor have procedures which permit identification of recurring or non-recurring costs as necessary?
- Planning Process Group: If task x starts two days late, what is the effect on the Customer Loyalty Program project end date?
- Scope Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Customer Loyalty Program project scheduling & tracking?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the mandatory communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Lessons Learned: What was helpful to know when planning the deployment?
- Change Request: How can you ensure that changes have been made properly?
- Procurement Audit: Are rules in automatic disbursement programs adequate to prevent duplicate payment of invoices?
- Cost Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Customer Loyalty Program project or audit?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How will the Customer Loyalty Program project manage expectations & meet needs and requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Loyalty Program Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Loyalty Program project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Loyalty Program project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Loyalty Program project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Loyalty Program project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Loyalty Program project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Loyalty Program project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Loyalty Program project with this in-depth Customer Loyalty Program Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Loyalty Program projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Loyalty Program and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Loyalty Program investments work better.
This Customer Loyalty Program All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.