Methodize Cyber Defense: in partnership with internal program customers, leads the development of recommended annual Marketing Plan, development of success metrics and budget.
More Uses of the Cyber Defense Toolkit:
- Coordinate with enterprise wide Cyber Defense staff to validate alerts and conduct Continuous Testing.
- Develop Cyber Defense: research, analyze, document and brief written products outlining new and emerging Cyber Defense technologies.
- Use Threat Analysis to identify opportunities to improve Cyber Defenses.
- Systematize Cyber Defense: research is conducted in all areas of Cyber Defense, Vulnerability Assessment, Intrusion Detection, forensics, Malware Analysis, and Reverse Engineering.
- Be accountable for designing innovative Cyber Defense, Intrusion Detection, Incident Response, mitigation and Forensic Analysis capabilities to counter advanced threat.
- Identify and report on Cybersecurity status, Cyber Defense posture, and compliance.
- Coordinate and provide expert technical leadership to enterprise wide Cyber Defense operators to resolve Cyber Defense incidents.
- Utilize Data Analysis and Data Visualization Tools to identify risks to sensitive information and support Cyber enabled investigations.
- Arrange that your planning develops and maintains procedures as Crisis Management, Continuous Monitoring, Risk Analysis, and Cyber resiliency scenarios for mission Essential Services and business functions.
- Initiate Cyber Defense: cyberspace joint operations planner.
- Participate in advancing your organization, Cyber and Privacy practice, and Risk And Compliance practice through working groups and organization contributions as recruiting, Business Development, marketing, and Knowledge Sharing.
- Formulate Cyber Defense: conduct detailed investigation and analysis of possible security incidents by utilizing current Incident Response procedures, Cyber forensic methodologies, and Reverse Engineering techniques.
- Make sure that your organization uses leading Edge Technology and industry standard forensic tools and procedures to provide insight into the cause and effect of suspected Cyber intrusions.
- Devise Cyber Defense: conduct detailed review of Cyber investigations reports and case Management System to assess data/content quality, supporting evidence and the appropriateness of case outcomes.
- Manage Cyber Defense: engineering solutions in alignment with the CyberSecurity Engineering roadmap, and maintain processes for the delivery of highly complex secure systems, Cyber applications, Technical Projects, and regulatory and risk requirements.
- Supervise Cyber Defense: range of Cyber and It Security principles, concepts, practices and products to protect and methods for evaluating risk and vulnerabilities, communicating mitigation improvement, and disseminating Cyber/It Security tools and procedures.
- Provide Consulting Services to review and improve Cyber Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, Security Monitoring, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), forensics, and Incident Response capabilities.
- Develop, manage, optimize and continuously improve processes to enhance the overall Cyber Threat Intelligence function.
- Coordinate Cyber Defense: conduct research of IP addresses, domain names, and other Cyber activity to provide investigative leads.
- Devise Cyber Defense: document system architectures to support the Cyber analysis, identification, selection, and tailoring of security and Privacy Controls necessary to protect the system.
- Collaborate with other business areas to effectively predict, prevent, detect, and respond to Cyber Threats.
- Develop innovative methods in machinE Learning and Data Analytics for Cyber and insider threat detection in corporate and customer environments.
- Supervise Cyber Defense: advocate for Cyber Risk Mitigation during Planning Sessions and implementation of new services.
- Ensure the methodology is built for efficiency and continuously updated to reflect the ever changing nature of Cyber Threats.
- Arrange that your organization contributes to the design, development and implementation of countermeasures, System Integration, and tools specific to Cyber and Information Operations.
- Standardize Cyber Defense: conduct red and hunt operations using Threat Intelligence, anomalous Log Analysis, and brainstorming sessions to detect, emulate, and mitigate Cyber actors from low level hardware through Cloud Services.
- Establish Cyber Defense: real Time Control of Cyber physical systems.
- Warrant that your business contributes to the design, development and implementation of countermeasures, System Integration, and resources specific to Cyber and Information Operations.
- Develop Cyber Defense: Cybersecurity engineers work closely with other IT organizations to ensure Cyber products are working and integrating with non Cyber environments (apps, networks, end user devices, servers, etc).
- Standardize Cyber Defense: in support of new programs, your cyber exploitation teams are building capabilities, specialized tools and techniques.
- Ensure you recommend changes in investigative process to improve efficiency/effectiveness while maintaining the highest Quality Standards.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cyber Defense Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cyber Defense related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cyber Defense specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cyber Defense Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cyber Defense improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Where is Cyber Defense data gathered?
- How can skill-level changes improve Cyber Defense?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- What do you need to start doing?
- Which information does the Cyber DefensE Business case need to include?
- Who else should you help?
- Do you aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Cyber Defense Services/products?
- How do the Cyber Defense results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What is the extent or complexity of the Cyber Defense problem?
- How is Knowledge Sharing about Risk Management improved?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cyber Defense book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cyber Defense self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cyber Defense Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cyber Defense areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cyber Defense Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cyber Defense projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cyber Defense Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cyber Defense project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Cyber Defense project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Cyber Defense Project Team have enough people to execute the Cyber Defense Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Cyber Defense Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Cyber Defense Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cyber Defense project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cyber Defense Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cyber Defense project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cyber Defense project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cyber Defense project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cyber Defense project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cyber Defense project with this in-depth Cyber Defense Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cyber Defense projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cyber Defense and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cyber Defense investments work better.
This Cyber Defense All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.