Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Defensive Cyber Operations Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Defensive Cyber Operations related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Defensive Cyber Operations specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Defensive Cyber Operations Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Defensive Cyber Operations improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What are the significant changes in mission and structure of Department of Defense offensive and defensive cyberspace activities over the past decade?
- What actions could a remote employee or manager of a dispersed team take to begin implementing secure remote delivery or management?
- How much autonomy should you allow when considering incorporating intelligence into your cyber defensive and offensive strategies?
- Is your organization satisfied with the current mix of internal and external procurement of cyber capabilities?
- What organic defensive cyber capability do base level communications unit have to guarantee mission assurance?
- What are the diplomatic ramifications if the identity of the source of the cyberspace operation is revealed?
- How can social media operations be successfully integrated with existing cyber and information operations?
- What sort of interplay is there between increasing autonomy in conventional systems and cyber operations?
- What aspects of defense language training are viewed as successful, and which areas remain challenging?
- How does your organization improve its commercial acquisition of offensive and defensive capabilities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Defensive Cyber Operations book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Defensive Cyber Operations self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Defensive Cyber Operations Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Defensive Cyber Operations areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Defensive Cyber Operations Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Defensive Cyber Operations projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Defensive Cyber Operations Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Defensive Cyber Operations project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How does the Defensive Cyber Operations project involve consultations or collaboration with other organizations?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Defensive Cyber Operations project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for gathering and reporting data for employment?
- Team Member Status Report: Is there evidence that staff is taking a more professional approach toward management of your organizations Defensive Cyber Operations projects?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after meetings?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization recruit, hire, and retain new employees?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Defensive Cyber Operations project documentation?
- Change Request: How many lines of code must be changed to implement the change?
- WBS Dictionary: Is all budget available as management reserve identified and excluded from the performance measurement baseline?
Step-by-step and complete Defensive Cyber Operations Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Defensive Cyber Operations project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Defensive Cyber Operations project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Defensive Cyber Operations project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Defensive Cyber Operations project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Defensive Cyber Operations project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Defensive Cyber Operations project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Defensive Cyber Operations project with this in-depth Defensive Cyber Operations Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Defensive Cyber Operations projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Defensive Cyber Operations and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Defensive Cyber Operations investments work better.
This Defensive Cyber Operations All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.