Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cyber Operations Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cyber Operations related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cyber Operations specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cyber Operations Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cyber Operations improvements can be made.
Examples of the 997 standard requirements:
- Are the allocation of intelligence collection and analytical resources to assess the threat to you space and cyber assets and operations commensurate with your growing dependence and vulnerability?
- How do you configure your enterprise-wide server operating systems to meet security policy while maintaining the flexibility to repurpose systems and reverse changes that impact productivity?
- When a cyber-attack using COTS happens and there are collateral damages that negatively impact the innocent cyber technology organization, who should be held accountable?
- Do you agree that Cyber Command lacks a robust command-and-control platform and systems to plan and execute fast-moving and large-scale cyber operations?
- What are the significant changes in mission and structure of defensive and defensive cyberspace activities over the past decade?
- What is the impact of the growing commercialization of your depot-level maintenance on your ability to react to changing capability requirements?
- What are the effects, intended and actual, of the cyber operation on your own missions effectiveness, as well as on your strategic interests?
- What types of effects must manifest before a remotely conducted cyber operation into a states territory violates that states sovereignty?
- What is the best approach to reduce the vulnerability created by your dependence upon space and cyber assets for security and commerce?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cyber Operations book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cyber Operations self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cyber Operations Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cyber Operations areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cyber Operations Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cyber Operations projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cyber Operations Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cyber Operations project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Cyber Operations project?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Cyber Operations project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to formally recognize new Cyber Operations projects?
- Procurement Audit: Did additional works amount to no more than 50% of the initial contract?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding Cyber Operations project work improving?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the primary function of the Activity Decomposition Decision Tree?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What are some important Cyber Operations project communications management tools?
- Procurement Audit: Where your organization engaged an expert, was the contract awarded in compliance with procurement regulations?
Step-by-step and complete Cyber Operations Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cyber Operations project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cyber Operations project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cyber Operations project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cyber Operations project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cyber Operations project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cyber Operations project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cyber Operations project with this in-depth Cyber Operations Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cyber Operations projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cyber Operations and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cyber Operations investments work better.
This Cyber Operations All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.