Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cyber Security Blue Team Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cyber Security Blue Team related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cyber Security Blue Team specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cyber Security Blue Team Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cyber Security Blue Team improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Do you have a working process for the vetting and implementation of new technologies, including behavioral analytics, automation and cognitive, for inclusion in your cyber security architecture?
- How can individuals accurately assess costs, risks, and benefits, especially when risks may be determined by others choices and an individuals understanding of consequences is generally poor?
- Have you taken measures to ensure proper coordination among safety, security (including cyber) and emergency response arrangements and have adopted an all-hazards approach to risk management?
- What are the implementation issues associated with using cyber security technologies for critical infrastructure protection, including policy issues as privacy and information sharing?
- How do you assess risk; identify the current usage of existing cyber security frameworks, standards, and guidelines; and other management practices related to cyber security?
- Has your organization performed an analysis of the cyber-robustness of its products and services to analyze potential vulnerabilities that could be exploited by hackers?
- Do your investments in cyber security and risk management initiatives match your organizations (digital) risk profile and sufficiently support digital transformation?
- What is the process to measure risks due to cyber threats caused by exploitation of known vulnerabilities in any specific technology or web-based communication?
- Does your organization have an incident response plan to contain Cyber Incidents and applications and processes to ensure the alert and activation of the plan?
- What role should authentication and identity management controls play in a comprehensive set of cyber security measures available to commercial organizations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cyber Security Blue Team book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cyber Security Blue Team self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cyber Security Blue Team Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cyber Security Blue Team areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cyber Security Blue Team Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cyber Security Blue Team projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cyber Security Blue Team Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cyber Security Blue Team project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Cyber Security Blue Team project schedule available for all Cyber Security Blue Team project team members to review?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staffing profile is optimally aligned with the capability requirements implicit (or explicit) in its Strategic Plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Lessons Learned: What would you like to see better documented about how to use existing processes on this type of Cyber Security Blue Team project?
- Activity Attributes: How many resources do you need to complete the work scope within a limit of X number of days?
- Quality Management Plan: List your organizations customer contact standards that employees are expected to maintain. How are corresponding standards measured?
- Scope Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have a process for meeting its ongoing taxation obligations?
- Scope Management Plan: Is a pmo (Cyber Security Blue Team project management office) in place and provide oversight to the Cyber Security Blue Team project?
- Issue Log: In classifying stakeholders, which approach to do so are you using?
Step-by-step and complete Cyber Security Blue Team Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cyber Security Blue Team project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cyber Security Blue Team project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cyber Security Blue Team project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cyber Security Blue Team project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cyber Security Blue Team project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cyber Security Blue Team project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cyber Security Blue Team project with this in-depth Cyber Security Blue Team Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cyber Security Blue Team projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cyber Security Blue Team and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cyber Security Blue Team investments work better.
This Cyber Security Blue Team All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.