Every PM on the team works from shared objectives, is accountable to outcomes and empowered to do the right thing for your customers and business in alignment with your organization vision and mission.
More Uses of the Cyber Security Red Team Toolkit:
- Support Application Security team with full manual Penetration Testing, tools development, and streamlining Processes And Procedures.
- Methodize: partner with Business IT Security Teams to drive improvement in It Security as a result of Red Team engagements.
- Pilot: target system or Reverse Engineering an application and encryption method in order to gain access to Sensitive Data.
- Develop: wide variety of Technology Platforms and protocols and partnering with Software Engineers to ensure it never happens again.
- Execute the recruiting process End To End while effectively utilizing the process, systems and tools.
- Ensure your work focuses on ambiguous problem areas in existing or new hardware and software initiatives.
- Ensure you share in your teams work to understand the challenges, inefficiencies, and opportunities for improvement.
- Lead cross team Task Forces to drive impact of Cybersecurity Research findings as appropriate.
- Contribute to the design, development, implementation, and integration of system Cyber Survivability Attributes.
- Create report and Proof of Concept exploits to demonstrate vulnerabilities to Engineering teams and aid in remediation efforts.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with your organizations Policies and Procedures for Information security.
- Collaborate with the Information security Team to resolve security issues and navigate obstacles.
- Warrant that your planning assess and communicate any and all security risks associated with any organizations purchases or practices.
- Perform web and Mobile Application testing, source Code Review, thick/thin Application Testing, and embedded device testing.
- Translate problems and opportunities into actionable Customer Problems with frequent interaction with customers.
- Formulate: malware/malicious anomalies/abnormal network activity/root level compromise, forensic artifacts, etc.
- Secure that your design executes advanced risk and Threat Analysis activities, leveraging learnings from external and internal Cyber trends and incidents.
- Develop and execute complete adversarial Cyber testing scenarios against components, applications, operating systems, or complete Integrated Systems.
- Ensure you consider; understand your Business Strategy, identify business and customer opportunities that can change the trajectory of the business.
- Support Application Security with full manual Penetration Testing, tools development, and streamlining Processes And Procedures.
- Head: review and provide a periodic assessment based on current threat trends of organizational Cyber Risks.
- Warrant that your strategy applies and utilizes authorized Red Team tools and techniques to test unauthorized access to Business Networks.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in Social Media, design tools, and applications.
- Oversee: research, develop, implement, test and document tools, techniques and tactics used by adversaries to compromise and maintain control of Information Assets.
- Lead security Incident Response through in depth, technical log, forensic, malware, packet, etc.
- Govern: Leverage Automation and development technologies to execute operational stability and maintenance tasks.
- Deploy and tune monitoring and alerting infrastructure throughout the production and corporate environments.
- Be accountable for identifying, researching, validating, and exploiting various different known and unknown Security Vulnerabilities on server and client side.
- Develop and use malware, pivoting, and escalating privileges to test your organizations security effectiveness.
- Ensure you participate; guided by your shared values, you thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cyber Security Red Team Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cyber Security Red Team related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cyber Security Red Team Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cyber Security Red Team improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is there a Cyber Security Red Team Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- How do you recognize an objection?
- Are there any activities that you can take off your to do list?
- Cyber Security Red Team risk decisions: whose call is it?
- How many input/output points does it require?
- What are the usability implications of Cyber Security Red Team actions?
- Are you relevant? Will you be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- Was a life-cycle Cost Analysis performed?
- Do you have any cost Cyber Security Red Team limitation requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cyber Security Red Team book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cyber Security Red Team Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cyber Security Red Team areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cyber Security Red Team Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
- 62 step-by-step Cyber Security Red Team Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cyber Security Red Team project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Cyber Security Red Team project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Cyber Security Red Team Project Team have enough people to execute the Cyber Security Red Team Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Cyber Security Red Team Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cyber Security Red Team project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cyber Security Red Team Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cyber Security Red Team Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cyber Security Red Team project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cyber Security Red Team project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cyber Security Red Team project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cyber Security Red Team projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cyber Security Red Team and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cyber Security Red Team investments work better.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.