Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cyber Security Red Team Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cyber Security Red Team related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cyber Security Red Team specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cyber Security Red Team Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cyber Security Red Team improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- What are the risks of hacking via interfaces including telematics, cellular, and Bluetooth, and what are the potential consequences of cyber-attacks on functional safety, infrastructure and privacy?
- What information has management provided to help the board assess which critical business assets and critical partners, including third parties, are most vulnerable to cyber attacks?
- What procedure is designed to enable security personnel to detect, analyze, contain, eradicate, respond, and recover from malicious computer incidents as a denial-of-service attack?
- Does your organization lack sufficient staff, threat intelligence, or analytical tools to accurately predict, detect, and effectively respond to cyber attacks?
- Why go to the risk of holding up a High Street organization for one million dollars, when you can steal one dollar from a million organization accounts online?
- How many days of professional resource have been used in penetration testing and red team tests or other similar assurance exercises in the past twelve months?
- Has your organization in the past year experienced a cyber security incident where threat intelligence played a significant role in detection and/or response?
- Does the facility allow systems to have external connections with portable electronic devices configured for minimum business needs and verified with scans?
- Has your organization requirement been established for every external connection into the network/ environment, including wireless and modem connections?
- How well do prevailing business structures and business practices detect and other signals, and take actions needed for survival and longterm success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cyber Security Red Team book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cyber Security Red Team self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cyber Security Red Team Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cyber Security Red Team areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cyber Security Red Team Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cyber Security Red Team projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cyber Security Red Team Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cyber Security Red Team project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are current budgets resulting from changes to the authorized work and/or internal replanning, reconcilable to original budgets for specified reporting items?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract developed which obligates the seller and the buyer?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What Cyber Security Red Team project was the first to use modern Cyber Security Red Team project management?
- Risk Management Plan: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the indicators?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the industrial relations prevailing in this organization?
- Risk Management Plan: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
- Initiating Process Group: Will the Cyber Security Red Team project meet the client requirements, and will it achieve the business success criteria that justified doing the Cyber Security Red Team project in the first place?
- Project Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
- Closing Process Group: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Planning Process Group: In what ways can the governance of the Cyber Security Red Team project be improved so that it has greater likelihood of achieving future sustainability?
Step-by-step and complete Cyber Security Red Team Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cyber Security Red Team project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cyber Security Red Team project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cyber Security Red Team project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cyber Security Red Team project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cyber Security Red Team project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cyber Security Red Team project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cyber Security Red Team project with this in-depth Cyber Security Red Team Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cyber Security Red Team projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cyber Security Red Team and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cyber Security Red Team investments work better.
This Cyber Security Red Team All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.