Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data center virtualization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data center virtualization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data center virtualization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data center virtualization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 976 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data center virtualization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 976 standard requirements:
- How do you determine the need for the new hardware infrastructures, such as server farms, virtualization, grid computing, and utility computing?
- What are the advantages that the overall virtualization strategy for the data center can get from network-based virtualization?
- What is this virtualization sprawl that people start to use as justification for increased datacenter administration?
- All of corresponding benefits boil down to cost savings for your business, so is not it time for virtualization?
- Which combination of data center products does best achieve secure access for your organizations applications?
- What makes a private cloud different than a data center that includes some server virtualization?
- What are the new challenges that emerge due to pushing virtualization to the network edge?
- Which three advantages will most likely result from the Data Center network architecture?
- What proportion of your data centers pursue energy savings through server virtualization?
- Do you have the cooling capacity available in the Data Center to match the UPS capacity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data center virtualization book in PDF containing 976 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data center virtualization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data center virtualization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data center virtualization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data center virtualization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data center virtualization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data center virtualization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data center virtualization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: What are some questions that should be addressed in a risk management plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contractor costs, schedule and technical performance monitored throughout the Data center virtualization project?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent are the visions and actions of the partners consistent or divergent with regard to the program?
- Procurement Audit: If an order is divided among several vendors, is the explanation for that procedure documented?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the risk plan be updated on a regular and frequent basis?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the achievement of the outputs?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Data center virtualization project schedule available for all Data center virtualization project team members to review?
- Change Management Plan: What method and medium would you use to announce a message?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main processes included in Data center virtualization project quality management?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
Step-by-step and complete Data center virtualization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data center virtualization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data center virtualization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data center virtualization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data center virtualization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data center virtualization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data center virtualization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data center virtualization project with this in-depth Data center virtualization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data center virtualization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data center virtualization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data center virtualization investments work better.
This Data center virtualization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.