Be accountable for cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all your differences are valued, celebrated, and add to your collective achievements.
More Uses of the Data Centric Security Toolkit:
- Standardize: CyberSecurity Consulting.
- Engage new vendors and have an agnostic approach to security.
- Create Test Plans, Test Cases, and automated scripts to ensure quality for web and client server applications.
- Develop: highly Data Driven with a commitment to process.
- Evaluate: fanatical about Customer Success and tenacious at driving long term customer value.
- Initiate: currently working on Python based automation framework.
- Collaborate closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve issues.
- Drive: craft high level Solution Designs/architecture and present to customers.
- Be accountable for testing application developed on a Unix based platform, web application.
- Ensure you address; build high level of customer relationships that are trusted and respected.
- Meet with customers to identify business drivers, desired business outcomes and gather technical requirements.
- Orchestrate: technical Customer Success Management.
- Standardize: by investing in the future of IT solutions you stay at the forefront of technology trends.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Manage: there is no visibility, accountability or control once that data is shared.
- Formulate: execution and analysis of the automation suite.
- Engage/promote solutions to strategic vendors.
Save time,,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Centric Security Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Centric Security related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Centric Security specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Centric Security Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Centric Security improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- When that project comes to an end, how can that organization prove that it has been and continues to be in compliance with security standards regarding sensitive data?
- How do you improve security analyst efficiency, and ultimately ability to identify and focus on what matters to secure your business?
- Does the solution need to provide a process to disable access to data initially granted for use in analytical reporting purposes?
- How do you protect information at the underlying operating system level from unintentional or intentional misuse by root users?
- How do other organizations arm themselves with the right tools to protect themselves against rogue access to the dark web?
- How many times have you been encouraged to think outside the box for new approaches to IT development and management?
- Do you have critical business information that may find its way outside the physical boundaries of your organization?
- What is the problem and why do you need to make it a top priority to evaluate your current Data Security strategy?
- How will virtualization affect your customers network and which deployment alternatives are you offering and when?
- What are the Performance Metrics, as system availability and system response time for key application functions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Centric Security book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Centric Security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Centric Security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Centric Security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Centric Security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Centric Security projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Centric Security Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Centric Security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- WBS Dictionary: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Milestone List: It is to be a narrative text providing the crucial aspects of your Data Centric Security project proposal answering what, who, how, when and where?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you prevent individuals from dominating the meeting?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an agreed upon process for alerting the Data Centric Security Project Manager if a request for change in requirements leads to a product scope change?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Planning Process Group: Product breakdown structure (pbs): what is the Data Centric Security project result or product, and how should it look like, what are its parts?
- Project Scope Statement: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Project Schedule: How closely did the initial Data Centric Security project Schedule compare with the actual schedule?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you consolidate reviews and analysis of evaluators?
Step-by-step and complete Data Centric Security Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Centric Security project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Centric Security Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Centric Security project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Centric Security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Centric Security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Centric Security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Centric Security project with this in-depth Data Centric Security Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Centric Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Centric Security and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Centric Security investments work better.
This Data Centric Security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.