Develop dashboards by understanding Business Needs, interpret the integrated data and translate this into usable visualizations to drive business decisions, interpreting results and how to utilize the dashboards.
More Uses of the Data Maturity Model Toolkit:
- Develop and implement sustainability policies, practices and associated Standard Operating Procedures.
- Manage work with multiple business stakeholders and cross functional teams to design, develop, and execute advanced statistical and non statistical solutions.
- Ensure you revolutionize; lead, grow, and retain an expanded team of Data Scientists as part of the broader technology organization.
- Establish a roadmap for advancing areas in order to successfully execute on Data Strategy.
- Control: periodically collect additional data through means as working with the operations and Business Intelligence groups, analyzing business results, or by setting up and managing new studies.
- Organize: creativity in solving unconventional problems, entrepreneurial drive to learn new skills and technologies.
- Be accountable for developing and architecting highly scalable solutions that integrate with RESTful API data sources.
- Collaborate with Engineering Groups on data and Machine Learning systems for intelligent automation and data enrichment capabilities.
- Systematize: partner with architects and Development Teams to ensure the continued availability of the data necessary for modeling purposes.
- Use wealth of available data stored in variety of internal and external data stores to deliver meaningful insight to drive the Decision Making process.
- Ensure you officiate; lead assessments to identify data assets, evaluate current technology stack and capabilities.
- Develop: partner with leadership and Product Management in developing a roadmap for new data product offerings.
- Orchestrate: communication and management skills necessary to handle many diverse projects at one time.
- Help manage a team with the skills, capabilities and inspiration vital to successfully drive and sustain a Data Science focused culture.
- Deliver outstanding Professional Development to equip organization operations teams to troubleshoot issues.
- Enhance Data Maturity and integration to standardize the core value add functionality enabling a multiplier effect.
- Provide production tier 2 support to ensure the systems perform according to approved specifications.
- Determine the optimal data design, science and delivery strategies to support objectives across the business driving innovation, setting standards, and executing delivery of high impact initiatives.
- Initiate: champion Data Governance programs and initiatives, ensuring appropriate sponsorship and oversight of policy and compliance.
- Visualize and explore data sets to enable the conceptualization and generation of new, predictive feature.
- Help in establishing Data Quality practices by building metrics dashboards to report Data Maturity (based on established Data Maturity Model Framework), Data Quality Indicators using Tableau.
- Ensure you foster; lead and execute multiple Data Science projects with the urgency appropriated for the Business Objectives across the spectrum of Data Science techniques to datasets large and small.
- Develop key Performance Metrics and oversight to measure and review progress against objectives.
- Be accountable for supporting executive Decision Making through descriptive and Statistical Analysis at an early stage organization.
- Initiate: through Monitoring And Reporting, identify process/training/product defects, determine root cause, develop and implement mitigation strategies.
- Manage work with Key Stakeholders to establish sustainability architecture, governance, goals and maturity model.
- Pilot: how do you apply your technical expertise to help clients transform data into new business value.
- Organize: Root Cause Analysis investigation into deviations from plan (schedule, budget, scope, quality).
- Translate abstract business problems related to processes and tools into accepted innovative solutions.
- Coordinate: every member of your organization is expected to meaningfully contribute to your organizations success.
Save time,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Maturity Model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Maturity Model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Maturity Model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Maturity Model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Maturity Model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What unique Value Proposition (UVP) do you offer?
- Do you identify any significant risks or exposures to Data Maturity Model thirdparties (vendors, Service Providers, alliance partners etc) that concern you?
- You may have created your quality measures at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn't up to the required standard, or low Service Levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- How is implementation research currently incorporated into each of your goals?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Data Maturity Model objectives?
- Who pays the cost?
- What are your primary costs, revenues, assets?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- What are your operating costs?
- What are the potential basics of Data Maturity Model fraud?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Maturity Model book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Maturity Model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Maturity Model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Maturity Model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Maturity Model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Maturity Model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Maturity Model Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Maturity Model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Maturity Model project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Maturity Model project team have enough people to execute the Data Maturity Model project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Maturity Model project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Maturity Model Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Maturity Model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Maturity Model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Maturity Model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Maturity Model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Maturity Model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Maturity Model and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Maturity Model investments work better.
This Data Maturity Model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.