Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Migration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Migration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Migration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Migration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Migration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Is your organization looking for ways to reduce the complexity of patch management, device discovery/inventory, software distribution, security enforcement, data migration and image provisioning?
- Is it enough to have just standards for data or does there also need to be created a function that helps to ingest the data into the record or can EHRs just do that now?
- Will the trend of renewable and green power initiatives by hyperscale users and site selection strategies migrate to smaller operators and enterprise users?
- Do you believe that recommended guidelines can be considered to be best practice to help operators protect data when migrating on to cloud environments?
- Does your organization perform own data extraction to verify that the format is universal and email is capable of being migrated to another provider?
- What corporate strategy, functional objective or key business process can be achieved with poor quality customer, item and supplier data in place?
- How do you transform the opportunities of the digital age into effective strategies for data center consolidation, migration, and relocation?
- What if any of the security or application initiatives does your organization anticipate initiating during the Data Center migration period?
- Has the issue appeared just after a migration, a deployment of new network equipment, a new link connection, or a configuration change?
- How will the solution you choose affect performance, migration of existing data, help desk call volumes and/or user satisfaction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Migration book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Migration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Migration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Migration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Migration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Migration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Migration Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Migration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: What is your organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Data Migration project?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all contract records been included in the Data Migration project archives?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the assigned Data Migration project manager a PMP (Certified Data Migration project manager) and experienced?
- Network Diagram: How confident can you be in your milestone dates and the delivery date?
- Procurement Audit: Where required, were candidates registered as approved contractors, suppliers or service providers or certified by relevant bodies?
- Activity Attributes: What conclusions/generalizations can you draw from this?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Lessons Learned: Was sufficient time allocated to review Data Migration project deliverables?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will finally present the work or product(s) for acceptance?
Step-by-step and complete Data Migration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Migration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Migration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Migration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Migration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Migration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Migration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Migration project with this in-depth Data Migration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Migration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Migration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Migration investments work better.
This Data Migration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.