Support the government working groups by moderating, documenting notes, performing email communications, and other activities ensuring working groups are focused on mission results and that dependencies across working groups are identified and addressed.
More Uses of the Data Standards Toolkit:
- Devise: discovery of technology that can aid the business in value creation through improved efficiencies or Process Improvements.
- Imagine a future that is transformed by Agile processes, automation, Advanced Analytics, robotics, Artificial intelligence and many other digital capabilities.
- Be accountable for ensuring that data centric activities are aligned with the CDO program and leverage applicable Data Standards, governance processes, and overall best practices.
- Analyze and validate data completeness, consistency, accuracy, and compliance to Data Standards and principles.
- Identify: Data Standards and analysis summaries that are typically found in a regulatory environment for pharmaceutical trials, allowing for real life programming and analysis opportunities.
- Identify: growth based, leadership mindset to evolve teams and culture, to build an environment that promotes trust, and to develop team member skills and confidence.
- Drive Continuous Improvement, automation and documentation to ensure adherence to current policies and Data Standards.
- Maintain Data Standards and structure by producing validation and Quality Assurance reports to ensure Data Quality and consistency.
- Contribute to implementation of common Data Standards, common processes and integrated technology platforms for internal planning.
- Ensure your operation identifies root cause for delays/barriers in change order progression and work with change order owners and approvers/stakeholders to find solutions.
- Guide: implement the use of Data Standards, accurate Data Collection and generation of Reports And Dashboards that proactively predict peak resource demands.
- Establish that your business complies; monitors applications proactively for workflow alerts, system errors, performance issues and troubleshoot programming deliverable defects.
- Make sure that your strategy communicates and maintains Master Data, Metadata, Data Management Repositories, Logical Data Models, Data Standards.
- Confirm your organization establishes Data Architecture and model review processes to ensure that architectures and model designs adhere to enterprise Data Standards.
- Systematize: work closely with data experts to build and maintain KPI Data Dictionary, Metadata, Data Standards, and ensure adherence to the plans analytics method and Data Standards.
- Help identify the need for enterprise level Data Standards based on strategic Business Objectives and the evolution of enterprise level capabilities and analytical requirements.
- Warrant that your corporation defines, develop, and delivers consistent information and Data Standards, methodologies, guidelines, best practice and approved modeling techniques on data/Information Management, Data Quality and Data Governance.
- Make sure that your operation contributes towards the update of Standard Operating Procedures and work instructions in line with department and organization process and policy.
- Develop innovative strategies, quantify business value, evaluate change impact, and drive overall program objectives.
- Stay in the know of new releases and upgrades to client system and provide guidance to leadership on system improvements.
- Make sure that your team adheres to applications security procedures, Change Control guidelines and coding structures, Sarbanes Oxley IT and business requirements.
- Secure that your organization develops data and Metadata Policies and Procedures for structural design and development to build, maintain and leverage the data model, ensuring integration with corporate Data Standards.
- Warrant that your operation develops and implements geospatial Data Standards for content, format, design, maintenance, and Quality Assurance procedures.
- Warrant that your project builds positive internal relationships in an extended network across many functional areas (outside standard approvers) to support Business Processes.
- Warrant that your enterprise complies; conducts gap/needs assessments, capacity analysis, and various other metrics to identify potential opportunities.
- Develop: champion semantic modeling, structured content, and MetaData Standards as integral part of enterprise Content Strategy.
- Arrange that your design participates in multifunctional projects or small scope projects product line transfers, integrations, system upgrades, etc.
- Make sure that your operation participates in M And A activities to assess the impact of Master Data Standards on the integration process.
- Lead the oversight of setting Data Standards, for reference data, data formats, and similar needs.
- Provide input to architecture, security, and Data Standards; ensure end to end solutions adhere to standards.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Standards Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Standards related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Standards specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Standards Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Standards improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How is the value delivered by Data Standards being measured?
- What Data Standards improvements can be made?
- How much does Data Standards help?
- How do you stay flexible and focused to recognize larger Data Standards results?
- How is performance measured?
- Do the benefits outweigh the costs?
- Do staff qualifications match your project?
- What users will be impacted?
- What Data Standards modifications can you make work for you?
- Are risk triggers captured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Standards book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Standards self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Standards Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Standards areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Standards Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Standards projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Standards Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Standards project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Standards project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Standards project team have enough people to execute the Data Standards project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Standards project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Standards Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Standards project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Standards project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Standards project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Standards project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Standards project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Standards project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Standards project with this in-depth Data Standards Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Standards projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Standards and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Standards investments work better.
This Data Standards All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.