Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Decentralized Autonomous Organization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Decentralized Autonomous Organization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Decentralized Autonomous Organization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Decentralized Autonomous Organization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Decentralized Autonomous Organization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How do you find organization autonomy positively correlated with employee achievement and site-based management exhibiting a negligible or negative correlation with achievement?
- How broadly across your organization do you currently reach (or plan to do so in the future) to solicit input on evaluating and decision-making surrounding industrial mobility?
- Do you have a protocol or system of monitoring in place to assist your software developers in guarding against coding implicit biases into the smart contract application?
- Do decision-making structures, power and authority of elected officials exist at the level at which revenue and service provision responsibilities have been transferred?
- Does your organizations incident response team have clearly defined rules of engagement that enable them to act with autonomy in the event of a significant attack?
- What are the consequences in terms of personal data confidentiality and exploitation (particularly in light of existing or forthcoming regulations ÃÂÃÂ as GDPR)?
- How can leaders persuade highly educated, relatively autonomous knowledge workers to collaborate with each other to serve the needs of organization?
- Should your organization have one centralized system or a decentralized infrastructure of stand-alone systems all communicating with each other?
- How can relational art both occupy a special place in the process of collective production and also be removed from administrative rationality?
- What if there is an error, an unforeseen circumstance or a malicious external act, like the recent Decentralized Autonomous Organization hack?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Decentralized Autonomous Organization book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Decentralized Autonomous Organization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Decentralized Autonomous Organization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Decentralized Autonomous Organization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Decentralized Autonomous Organization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Decentralized Autonomous Organization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Decentralized Autonomous Organization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Decentralized Autonomous Organization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Decentralized Autonomous Organization project risks?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
- Variance Analysis: How are material, labor, and overhead variances calculated and recorded?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was each Decentralized Autonomous Organization project Team member in fulfilling his/her role?
- Scope Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Decentralized Autonomous Organization project or audit?
- Closing Process Group: Based on your Decentralized Autonomous Organization project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What preventative action can be taken to reduce the likelihood a risk will be realised?
Step-by-step and complete Decentralized Autonomous Organization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Decentralized Autonomous Organization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Decentralized Autonomous Organization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Decentralized Autonomous Organization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Decentralized Autonomous Organization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Decentralized Autonomous Organization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Decentralized Autonomous Organization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Decentralized Autonomous Organization project with this in-depth Decentralized Autonomous Organization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Decentralized Autonomous Organization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Decentralized Autonomous Organization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Decentralized Autonomous Organization investments work better.
This Decentralized Autonomous Organization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.