Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DevOps IoT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DevOps IoT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DevOps IoT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DevOps IoT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DevOps IoT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How are you protecting the DevOps tool chain and processes, which are being given elevated access privileges that can be easily exploited?
- How to implement app distribution and device management to create an Agile, compliant and secure mobile enterprise eco system?
- How do you ensure that appropriate levels of security are being built into the app without impacting developer velocity?
- How does the strategy for automation in testing get affected in the case of testing software in a regulated environment?
- How are you governing user access to your overall development environment and ensuring a least privileged posture?
- How do you remotely control, manage and troubleshoot your devices without leaving a door open for attackers?
- Does the iot platform enable you able to quickly, easily and without expense gain access to your raw data?
- How do you securely transport data from the network to your application without attackers getting access?
- Can external, domain specific processing modules be easily integrated with the prospective IoT platform?
- Does your organization have a coherent vision in line with the most probable future market scenarios?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DevOps IoT book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DevOps IoT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DevOps IoT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DevOps IoT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DevOps IoT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DevOps IoT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DevOps IoT Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 DevOps IoT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are known obligations, such as salaries and contracts, encumbered at the beginning of the year?
- Initiating Process Group: Who supports, improves, and oversees standardized processes related to the DevOps IoT projects program?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the number of people on the DevOps IoT project team adequate to do the job?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will do the reporting and to whom will reports be delivered?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the DevOps IoT project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- WBS Dictionary: Are retroactive changes to direct costs and indirect costs prohibited except for the correction of errors and routine accounting adjustments?
- Procurement Audit: Does your organization maintain a current file of vendors and vendor catalogues?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the responsibilities and authorities of each of the above organizational elements or managers clearly defined?
- Formal Acceptance: Was the DevOps IoT project work done on time, within budget, and according to specification?
- Risk Audit: To what extent are auditors influenced by the business risk assessment in the audit process, and how can auditors create more effective mental models to more fully examine contradictory evidence?
Step-by-step and complete DevOps IoT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DevOps IoT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DevOps IoT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DevOps IoT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DevOps IoT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DevOps IoT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DevOps IoT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DevOps IoT project with this in-depth DevOps IoT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DevOps IoT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DevOps IoT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DevOps IoT investments work better.
This DevOps IoT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.