Look inside the Kanban:
Establish that your organization delivers DevOps pipelines that apply automation to the software development process and improve the efficiency, security, stability, and quality of applications being delivered by project and product teams.
Benefits of the DevOps Principles Kanban
- How does your organization know whether they have achieved DevOps?
- What are the characteristics your organization must have in order to support the use of DevOps to drive business value?
- How does DevOps influence the performance of development and operations of your organizations Information Systems?
- What controls or clearance levels does your organization have for the personnel that have DevOps access to cloud environments or physical access to data centers?
- What DevOps service do you use to help create user stories, track project work using dashboards, and plan sprints and releases?
- What group or team in your organization is responsible for DevOps support, supporting Agile IT processes whereby IT operations and developers work together?
- In what stage(s) of your Software Development lifecycle (SDLC) do you have DevOps security and/or compliance checks?
- How many builds will your organization have waiting and delayed by an AppSec vendor that can not support your DevOps process?
- How has your development organizations adoption of formal DevOps principles and practices impacted the software development teams workload in tangible or measurable ways?
- How do you get the ROI you are looking for to achieve the automation necessary to deliver high quality software at the speed of agile and DevOps initiatives?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1887 DevOps Principles critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your DevOps Principles roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1887 DevOps Principles critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the DevOps Principles critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
DevOps Principles Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical DevOps Principles Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Premera Blue Cross, New Context Services, Abbvie, Henry Schein One, Salesforce, MetLife, Halfaker and Associates, SageSure, Karen Clark & Company, AIR, BMS Intermediaries, Inc., Motorola Solutions, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance, Xactware, Milliman, Software AG, PetIQ, TIBCO Software, Elever Professional, Liferay, Inc., Next Gear Solutions, Stratasys, Inc., Nasdaq, Inc., Follett Corporation, BMC Software, EquityZen, SoftwareONE, Majesco- Insurance/Software, Microsoft, Northrop Grumman, Idera, Inc., Zudy Software, WellSky, FIS Global, TekSynap, Nuvocargo, Baylor College of Medicine, Abbott Laboratories, Altair Engineering, Allnessjobs, Adobe, Analytic Partners, Analytic Partners, Inc., Roche, Red Hat Software, BioTelemetry, Inc., Wyze Labs, MasterCard, Tink, Railsbank, Finicity, Citi, U.S. Bank, News Corp, Huntington Bank, Dell Technologies, Changeis, Eli Lilly, MAXIMUS, General Dynamics Information Technology, Chenega Corporation, Principal Financial Group, BOEING, GCI, LUMA Institute LLC, Booz Allen Hamilton, Inteleos Inc, Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc., Wintrio, Phillips 66, Amazon Web Services, Inc., ManTech International Corporation, Confidential, G4S, MyFitnessPal, Versant Health, Reynolds and Reynolds, Dow Jones, Headspace, Stealth Platform, Photon, Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, Samsung SDS America, APK Chowk, Milwaukee Tool, Aristocrat Technologies, ABACUS SOLUTIONS GROUP, LLC, Starz, Fastnet Software International Inc., Mobis Technical Center of North America, TikTok, Toast, Current Job Openings at DSP Concepts, Viavi Solutions, Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, Luxoft, Goodrx, Zebra Technologies