Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DFSS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DFSS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DFSS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DFSS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DFSS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Are you looking to be part of the team that has advanced continuous improvement methodologies to beyond that found in traditional Lean/Six Sigma and scorecarding?
- What targets should you set for technical specifications in order to achieve the level of customer satisfaction defined in the customer axis?
- Why data should be pushed over the network if it will be used by local nodes or simply deprecated by the end of the applications execution?
- Do you have unnecessary technical specifications that will require development resources to achieve and will add no value to the customers?
- Does your organization have policy and procedure manuals for your program operations, affirmative action plan, and grievance procedures?
- Why local scope applications should suffer the penalty of external server communications in charge of managing either data or metadata?
- How should different kinds of terminology be introduced in your organization to support quality management in the best possible way?
- Is Six Sigma really that effective or is it just a repackaging of the tools and strategies that have been around for many years?
- Who is the person responsible for monitoring the meetings and takes the minutes for a team working on a lean Six Sigma project?
- Do you feel that integrating Six Sigma management concepts and practices into your organization is particularly difficult?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DFSS book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DFSS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DFSS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DFSS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DFSS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DFSS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DFSS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 DFSS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Has the need for the DFSS project been properly established?
- Activity Attributes: How difficult will it be to complete specific activities on this DFSS project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What is the number one predictor of a groups productivity?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have DFSS project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the DFSS project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Review Ð what are some common errors in activities to avoid?
- Procurement Audit: Were the documents received scrutinised for completion and adherence to stated conditions before the tenders were evaluated?
- Procurement Audit: Did the conditions of contract comply with the detail provided in the procurement documents and with the outcome of the procurement procedure followed?
- Issue Log: Which stakeholders are thought leaders, influences, or early adopters?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Does the lesson educate others to improve performance?
Step-by-step and complete DFSS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DFSS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DFSS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DFSS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DFSS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DFSS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DFSS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DFSS project with this in-depth DFSS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DFSS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DFSS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DFSS investments work better.
This DFSS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.