Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Asset Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Asset Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Asset Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Asset Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 869 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Asset Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 869 standard requirements:
- While it seems technically very likely that smart contracts can be programmed to execute the lifecycle events of a financial asset, and that those assets can be legally enshrined in computer code as a smart asset, how are they governed by law?
- Has the organization tailored and supplemented the baseline security controls to ensure that the controls, if implemented, adequately mitigate risks to organizational operations and assets, individuals, other organizations?
- Addressing Security When Dealing With Customers: Have all identified security requirements been addressed before giving customer access to your organizations information or assets?
- Do you have a physical security program which defines and restricts access to information assets as youll as protects against destruction, loss, or damage of customer information?
- Has management developed and implemented a comprehensive security policy and program, which describe the standards and procedures used to protect IT assets and organization data?
- What is the real enterprise promise of big data and how do you plan strategy, execution and resources to improve operations and seize competitive advantage for your organization?
- Acceptable Use of Assets: Are rules for the acceptable use of information and assets associated with information processing facilities identified, documented and implemented?
- With time being money, how quickly can your organization get from focused experimentation that yields insights or innovations to its implementation and organizationalization?
- Describe your views on the value of human assets in helping your organization achieve its goals. how important is it for organizations to train and develop Human Resources?
- Has your organization adopted a standard definition of asset management activities from which operating units can derive practices that fit unique operating circumstances?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Asset Management book in PDF containing 869 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Asset Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Asset Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Asset Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Asset Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Asset Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Asset Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Asset Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal Digital Asset Management project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you agree with the suggestions provided for improving Digital Asset Management project communications?
- Project Scope Statement: Is your organization structure appropriate for the Digital Asset Management projects size and complexity?
- Project Management Plan: What happened during the process that you found interesting?
- Network Diagram: Exercise: what is the probability that the Digital Asset Management project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Quality Audit: What happens if your organization fails its Quality Audit?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
- Quality Audit: What does the organizarion look for in a Quality audit?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk documentation: what reporting formats and processes will be used for risk management activities?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy covering the relationship of other departments with vendors?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Asset Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Asset Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Asset Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Asset Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Asset Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Asset Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Asset Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Asset Management project with this in-depth Digital Asset Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Asset Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Asset Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Asset Management investments work better.
This Digital Asset Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.