Manage centralized synchronous and asynchronous Communication Strategies for connecting with learner populations across all geographies through a variety of technologies and media; innovate new methodologies for reaching learner populations with just in time Personalized Learning.
More Uses of the Digital Asset Management Toolkit:
- Remove practical obstacles to completing tasks and projects through communication and maintaining relationships with Project Stakeholders.
- Develop the requirements, principles, designs, and models that strengthen the Information Technology to support digital Innovation Initiatives.
- Be able to effectively engage all relevant members of the Executive Team to align Financial Management with short and long term Financial Planning and projections.
- Steer: map content lifecycle as it relates to asset workflow requirements across divisions and recommend/drive adoption of workflows and standards automated where possible and aligned to business Use Cases.
- Ensure you standardize; lead the production team to troubleshoot and and solve issues as repairing corrupt configuration files, password security, etc.
- Identify: project manage configuration of Digital Asset Management system according to your requirements and facilitate relationship with selected vendor and/or consulting partners.
- Receive brand content from Product Management team and organize, catalogue, and tag in Digital Asset Management system.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and industry strategies in order to identify opportunities to improve project efforts.
- Help create and solely execute a Customer Centric, Content Strategy that focuses translation between manufacturing data and marketing information provided to customers.
- Ensure you outpace; lead based on business and Process Requirements, identify opportunities to leverage existing and future technologies to streamline operations.
- Drive project through to completion, providing detailed progress metrics during build and insightful analysis of results post launch.
- Manage all aspects of business Systems Analysis, design, development, installation, maintenance, and enhancement for mission Critical Business systems for assigned strategic projects.
- Identify: actively take part in creative considerations to help provide creative solutions for execution that are budget conscious.
- Make sure that your planning develops and implements short term and long term Strategic Goals for the Digital Asset Management system MetaData Acquisition process.
- Direct: work closely with Business Stakeholders, Technology Strategy teams, and management to ensure execution is tightly aligned with business unit needs and Vision And Strategy.
- Manage: effectively utilize and support various Digital Asset Management systems, image editing software and Metadata tagging tools to drive image Asset Management workflows.
- Support Graphic Designer with companies Digital Asset Management system and integrate current visual assets into platform using agreed upon tagging/keyword system.
- Collaborate with, follow up with internal and external Team Members and stakeholders to drive completion of project activities and deliverables.
- Govern: work internally with teams and brands on Digital Asset Management and procurement, streamline Internal Processes for asset/comp collection and hand off and help develop the trend fragrance category by scouting new brands.
- Apply Project Management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and Optimize Cost savings and efficiencies.
- Coordinate: Project Management for the implementation and integration of the Digital Asset Management Software project, ensuring project milestones are established and met and provide support.
- Coordinate workflow to Internal Marketing team and prep files and ensure that specs match the way that vendors need files.
- Make sure that your group engages with business users to determine if the delivered functionality satisfies the User Stories and work with development with resolve identified issues.
- Ensure you aid; lead the design, development, administration, and realization activities for your clients digital Innovation Initiatives.
- Secure that your group complies; partners with chief development officers and development consultant to create and implement messaging and support for capital campaign.
- Make sure that your group complies; conducts the estimate process efficiently in partnership with the Product Management team using a shared WBS and assumptions.
- Ensure you unite; aid in the implementation of a Digital Innovation roadmap comprised of the Infrastructure, Middleware, and Applications supporting the ongoing Digital Initiatives.
- Govern: on a day to day basis, lead and facilitate efforts designed to improve overall IT Processes and systems while maintaining an absolute focus on the customer.
- Provide leadership and coaching skills are necessary to coach and mentor the team as technology and processes evolve.
- Ensure assets are captured and labeled correctly, adhering to brand guidelines, keeping creative assets consistent across all boards.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Asset Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Asset Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Asset Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Asset Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Asset Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What risks do you need to manage?
- Would you develop a Digital Asset Management Communication Strategy?
- You may have created your quality measures at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn't up to the required standard, or low Service Levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to your business?
- What scope do you want your strategy to cover?
- What was the last experiment you ran?
- What drives O&M cost?
- What New Services of functionality will be implemented next with Digital Asset Management?
- What users will be impacted?
- What Digital Asset Management requirements should be gathered?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Asset Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Asset Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Asset Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Asset Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Asset Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Asset Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Asset Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Asset Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Digital Asset Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Digital Asset Management Project Team have enough people to execute the Digital Asset Management Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Digital Asset Management Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Asset Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Asset Management Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Asset Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Asset Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Asset Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Asset Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Asset Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Asset Management Investments work better.
This Digital Asset Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.