Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Government Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Government Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Government Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Government Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Government Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How many exercises, initiatives or actions for citizen participation has your organization made with citizens, users or groups of interest for consultation or decision making?
- Does your organization apply methodologies to evaluate alternative solutions and/or technological trends for the acquisition of IT services and/or solutions?
- What regulatory tools or strategies can governments and others use to protect the public interest in the face of rapidly changing technology?
- What practical steps can public sector organizations take to become better at prioritizing collaboration and creating a connected government?
- What is the transformation process by which new information and communication technologies become embedded in complex institutions?
- How can government and industry sensibly increase the security, quality and effectiveness of cybersecurity and digital offerings?
- How many of the complaints received by your organization during the period evaluated were answered by electronic means?
- How many of the requests received by your organization during the period evaluated were answered by electronic means?
- What objectives and strategies will make sense for a community wide digital inclusion coalition in your community?
- How are other departments informing the public that your organization is implementing a body worn camera program?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Government Strategy book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Government Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Government Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Government Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Government Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Government Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Government Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Government Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Attainable / achievable: the goal is attainable; can you actually accomplish the goal?
- Cost Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are reward and recognition systems defined to promote or reinforce desired behavior?
- Source Selection Criteria: What aspects should the contracting officer brief the Digital Government Strategy project on prior to evaluation of proposals?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Scope Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Digital Government Strategy project?
- Activity Attributes: Has management defined a definite timeframe for the turnaround or Digital Government Strategy project window?
- Scope Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to organizations practices?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent has a PMO contributed to raising the quality of the design of the Digital Government Strategy project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Government Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Government Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Government Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Government Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Government Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Government Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Government Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Government Strategy project with this in-depth Digital Government Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Government Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Government Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Government Strategy investments work better.
This Digital Government Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.