Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Identity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Identity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Identity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Identity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Identity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Does the solution support the orchestration of identity verification with a single API integration that offers the flexibility to optimize the process with minimal impact?
- How do you maintain a balance between secure authentication and offering a seamless user experience, without adding in unnecessary friction?
- What is the role of legislation and statutory regulation to grow and enforce a secure, privacy centric and trusted digital identity market?
- How should the roles, responsibilities and liabilities of players in the digital identity market be governed and framed to enable trust?
- Is the solution provider able to give you a clear indication of what happens to the identity data once captured and how data is stored?
- How is spectrum coexistence best managed to prevent interference between services and operators using different technologies?
- Should mobile network operators be expected to monitor and address the unlawful use of copyrighted content on the networks?
- What policy approaches are needed to promote the security of the payment system as digital innovations continue to evolve?
- Should licence conditions restrict operators ability to deploy more efficient technologies and adapt to market changes?
- How does interacting through a mediator, as a handle or profile, affect the quality of the interaction it enables?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Identity book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Identity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Identity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Identity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Identity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Identity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Identity Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Identity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the Digital Identity project?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create your organizational focus on customers and other stakeholders?
- Cost Management Plan: Resources â how will human resources be scheduled during each phase of the Digital Identity project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the Digital Identity project so that decisions can be made at that level?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its processes for managing severance are appropriately effective, constructive and fair?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there backup strategies for key members of the Digital Identity project?
- Procurement Audit: Are there special emergency purchase order procedures?
- Requirements Documentation: Where do system and software requirements come from, what are sources?
- Risk Management Plan: Are the participants able to keep up with the workload?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the industrial relations prevailing in your organization?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Identity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Identity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Identity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Identity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Identity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Identity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Identity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Identity project with this in-depth Digital Identity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Identity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Identity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Identity investments work better.
This Digital Identity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.