Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Distributed Cloud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Distributed Cloud related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Distributed Cloud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Distributed Cloud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 986 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Distributed Cloud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 986 standard requirements:
- Do different workloads have established role-based access procedures and processes with separate user logins and passwords, where needed, to prevent unwanted or accidental access to important areas?
- When changes are made on the prime copy (private environment), what is the best approach to replicate the changes to the public cloud instances to prevent out-of-sync information?
- How does your organization be harmed if systems, applications, services or information are accessed by unauthorised people and information is being made available to the public?
- How do you monitor, analyze and optimize the behavior of highly distributed, virtualized, cloud-based systems built of ever smaller components as containers and micro-services?
- Do you protect a workforce that includes employees, contract workers, and third parties accessing resources from managed and unmanaged devices across distributed locations?
- Does your organizations approach to endpoint security include the tagging, securing and management of data that is accessed by the device, and resides on a public cloud?
- Have you classified your data (in a similar way to how your applications were reviewed) to determine which sets can move to the public cloud or to which geographies?
- Which initiatives are you currently leveraging to help improve the performance of applications and services across your infrastructure and or public cloud services?
- When changes are made on the prime copy (private environment), how do you replicate the changes to the public cloud instances to prevent out-of-sync information?
- How does your organization be flexible enough to meet both demanding performance, yet be flexible enough to leverage different platforms, including public cloud?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Distributed Cloud book in PDF containing 986 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Distributed Cloud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Distributed Cloud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Distributed Cloud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Distributed Cloud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Distributed Cloud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Distributed Cloud Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Distributed Cloud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks monitored to determine if an event has occurred or if the mitigation was successful?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to secure best performance from contractors?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Distributed Cloud project activities decomposed into manageable components to ensure expected management control?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Lessons Learned: How adequately involved did you feel in Distributed Cloud project decisions?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for commercializing research outputs is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Distributed Cloud project sufficiently qualified?
- Scope Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Quality Management Plan: Show/provide copy of procedures for taking field notes?
- Planning Process Group: Is the identification of the problems, inequalities and gaps, with respective causes, clear in the Distributed Cloud project?
Step-by-step and complete Distributed Cloud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Distributed Cloud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Distributed Cloud project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Distributed Cloud project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Distributed Cloud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Distributed Cloud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Distributed Cloud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Distributed Cloud project with this in-depth Distributed Cloud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Distributed Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Distributed Cloud and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Distributed Cloud investments work better.
This Distributed Cloud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.