Negotiate contracts with logistics suppliers supporting fast growing demand, agreements to enable distribution channels and warehousing to support fast-paced changing environments while optimizing logistics cost.
More Uses of the Distribution Channel Toolkit:
- Be accountable for defining and implementing go to market plans to enable revenue growth through new distribution channels.
- Use distribution channels and technology platforms to drive revenue and maximize market share.
- Develop: conduct periodic audits of distribution channel partners to ensure compliance with agreed upon processes and procedures.
- Be certain that your organization directs and approves the planning process with Sourcing Managers in developing and recommending sourcing solutions, distribution channels, and execution of best practices.
- Diagnose leads and participate in defining the communication plan designed to positively influence or change behaviour; develop tailored messaging; and identifies appropriate distribution channels.
- Develop a scalable growth strategy through your direct to consumer channels while also evaluating other sales/distribution channels for your products.
- Establish that your organization leads in defining the communication plan designed to positively influence or change behaviour; develops tailored messaging; and identifies appropriate distribution channels.
- Coordinate with sales, customers, and operations to establish effective distribution channels and the logistics resources and processes delivering continuity of supply with economic logic.
- Manage direct to client distribution channels for published notes.
- Develop the distribution channel in accordance with brand strategy.
- Establish: distribution channel activity, changes, and potential opportunities to increase efficiency, or add value to customers by utilizing new distribution methods are properly supported.
- Develop and execute operational expansion into new distribution channels and new geographic markets.
- Govern: conduct quarterly business review of distribution channel partners to obtain and provide pertinent business updates.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Distribution Channel Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Distribution Channel related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Distribution Channel specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Distribution Channel Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Distribution Channel improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Will all of the assembly be done at the manufacturers facility or at upstream suppliers, or will some be done by others farther downstream in the distribution channel or even by the user?
- Can plans continue to create materials for the purposes of outreach and advertising in the same manner, with similar content and distribution channels as are currently used?
- Which third party electronic distribution channels do you use to distribute your inventory, expressed approximately as a percentage of your total third party distribution?
- How can the use of other businesses in a distribution channel improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the exchange process between a producer and its customers?
- What steps have been taken to promote b2b dialogue and enhance access to distribution channels in the services markets of developed and emerging economies?
- How can a would-be market challenger in a convenience product category convince the distribution channel intermediaries to stock and distribute its brand?
- What does your organization do to determine if there are problems with its customer-service levels in relation to its product-distribution strategies?
- How do you meet customer expectations, across multiple channels, for quick, error free delivery while still trying to innovate and grow your business?
- What enforcement arrangement should apply in relation to a breach of the design and distribution obligations or the requirements in an intervention?
- What key resources do your value propositions, distribution channels, end-user relationships, revenue streams and partnership relationships require?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Distribution Channel book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Distribution Channel self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Distribution Channel Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Distribution Channel areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Distribution Channel Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Distribution Channel projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Distribution Channel Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Distribution Channel project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Does the resource management plan include a personnel development plan?
- Activity List: What is the probability the Distribution Channel project can be completed in xx weeks?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How will the stakeholder directly benefit from the Distribution Channel project and how will this affect the stakeholders motivation?
- Cost Management Plan: Is current scope of the Distribution Channel project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Distribution Channel project sufficiently qualified?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff embody the core knowledge, skills and characteristics for which it wishes to be recognized?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What are the key services, contractual arrangements, or other relationships between stakeholder groups?
- Cost Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Initiating Process Group: Based on your Distribution Channel project communication management plan, what worked well?
Step-by-step and complete Distribution Channel Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Distribution Channel project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Distribution Channel project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Distribution Channel project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Distribution Channel project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Distribution Channel project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Distribution Channel project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Distribution Channel project with this in-depth Distribution Channel Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Distribution Channel projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Distribution Channel and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Distribution Channel investments work better.
This Distribution Channel All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.