Motivate employees perceptions of inclusion.
Mentor how your organization promotes inclusion.
Create diversity and inclusion focus in the workplace.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Diversity and Inclusion Governance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Diversity and Inclusion Governance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Diversity and Inclusion Governance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Diversity and Inclusion Governance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Diversity and Inclusion Governance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- What evidence would assure you that appropriate and effective plans were in place to equip the workforce with the competencies necessary for delivering high quality services to everyone?
- How are diversity and inclusion strategies, policies and practices reflected in your organizations leading the project, including in governance and decisionmaking structures?
- Are diversity and inclusion a key component of your organizations strategic plan, with a related operational plan, and communication mechanisms back to the board?
- Are there accountability mechanisms in place for measuring, monitoring and assigning responsibility for embracing diversity and inclusion as a strategic priority?
- Has it established clear goals and accountabilities for itself and senior management including the competencies required for achieving an inclusive organization?
- Does your organization have a policy and disclose measurable objectives for implementing its board diversity and report on progress in achieving its objectives?
- Have you identified barriers that prevent or limit underserved groups from participating in the development of, or knowing about, specific policies or plans?
- Do you recognize knowledge of languages other than the official languages and knowledge of cultures and traditions as valued skills when evaluating staff?
- How does your organization encourage ally development and interaction of employees across perceived characteristics related to diversity and difference?
- What formal and informal mechanisms are in place to guarantee that the operating policies of the library are sensitive to issues regarding inclusion?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Diversity and Inclusion Governance book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Diversity and Inclusion Governance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Diversity and Inclusion Governance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Diversity and Inclusion Governance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Diversity and Inclusion Governance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Diversity and Inclusion Governance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Diversity and Inclusion Governance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Diversity and Inclusion Governance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does an evaluation need to include the identification of strengths and weaknesses?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are operational definitions created to identify quality measurement criteria for specific activities?
- Cost Baseline: Have the resources used by the Diversity and Inclusion Governance project been reassigned to other units or Diversity and Inclusion Governance projects?
- Executing Process Group: What is the critical path for this Diversity and Inclusion Governance project and how long is it?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes defining how software will be developed including development methods, overall timeline for development, software product standards, and traceability?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What benefits or impacts does the stakeholder group expect to obtain as a result of the Diversity and Inclusion Governance project?
- Activity Attributes: Does your organization of the data change its meaning?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the cost performance monitored to identify variances from the plan?
- Network Diagram: Why must you schedule milestones, such as reviews, throughout the Diversity and Inclusion Governance project?
Step-by-step and complete Diversity and Inclusion Governance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Diversity and Inclusion Governance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Diversity and Inclusion Governance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Diversity and Inclusion Governance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Diversity and Inclusion Governance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Diversity and Inclusion Governance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Diversity and Inclusion Governance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Diversity and Inclusion Governance project with this in-depth Diversity and Inclusion Governance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Diversity and Inclusion Governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Diversity and Inclusion Governance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Diversity and Inclusion Governance investments work better.
This Diversity and Inclusion Governance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.