Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DLP Technologies Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DLP Technologies related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DLP Technologies specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DLP Technologies Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 925 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DLP Technologies improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 925 standard requirements:
- How do you ensure that senior decision-makers are involved in making decisions regarding the use and sharing of data collected for one purpose, and now being considered for use in a new way?
- What backup mechanisms are in place, both from the provider and internally, to ensure operational continuity in the case of partial or full data, hardware, software, or access loss?
- Which security controls is a set of layered security services that address communications and data security problems in the emerging Internet and intranet application space?
- Have you ever experienced a situation where a trusted person (inside or outside your organization) forwarded or otherwise shared private/ confidential business information?
- What are the important IT and data security issues and regulations you need to be aware of when migrating to the cloud, and how do you best prepare for them?
- How confident are you in the robustness of your organizations IT recovery and business continuity plans should you face a data breach, corruption, or loss?
- Does your organization provide connectivity information per location so that the vendors can determine what type of solution can be supported per location?
- Has your organization ever experienced a network breach, tampering, virus or malicious code attack, loss of data, hacking incident, data theft or similar?
- Have you had security breaches or data losses, whether internal or external, or other security-related incidents with regard to stored unstructured data?
- Is the security implemented that shared infrastructure or a multi-tenancy is supported without introducing compromises of the customers data security?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DLP Technologies book in PDF containing 925 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DLP Technologies self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DLP Technologies Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DLP Technologies areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DLP Technologies Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DLP Technologies projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DLP Technologies Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 DLP Technologies project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How effectively was the Quality Management Plan applied during DLP Technologies project Execution?
- Planning Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
- Procurement Audit: Are risks in the external environment identified, for example: Budgetary constraints?
- Milestone List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this DLP Technologies project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Are review meetings organized during contract execution and do they meet demand?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the DLP Technologies projects success?
- Change Management Plan: What is the negative impact of communicating too soon or too late?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the BEST thing for the DLP Technologies project manager to do?
Step-by-step and complete DLP Technologies Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DLP Technologies project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DLP Technologies project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DLP Technologies project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DLP Technologies project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DLP Technologies project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DLP Technologies project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DLP Technologies project with this in-depth DLP Technologies Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DLP Technologies projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DLP Technologies and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DLP Technologies investments work better.
This DLP Technologies All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.