Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dual-use technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dual-use technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dual-use technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dual-use technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dual-use technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Is the partner located in an area under strict security control or in an area to which access is severely restricted, or which is unusual in view of the type of equipment being installed?
- Are you moving to a new world order export control regime that would stem the flow of goods, technology, and services to the already stated who would use them for inappropriate purposes?
- Did your organization of Defense laboratories reorient around the critical technologies; or were the critical technologies oriented around the existing laboratories?
- How will acceleration of globalization and commercialization of space technology affect the ability of a deliberative interorganization process to make decisions?
- What remains as a challenge is, which key practices that other organizations should apply to get IT under control in order to deliver that desirable value?
- What are the key elements of an effective regulatory framework for developing control lists and ensuring the licensing process is efficient and effective?
- Why the need for the Select Agent Rule, a regulatory response that seemed at the time too far-reaching for the crime, or actually, no-crime?
- How often has the world been surprised by a significant incident only later to find that there were indicators available to prevent it?
- What is the nature of the humanÃÂÃÂmachine command-and-control relationship when the systems execute the relevant capability autonomously?
- Will you see cross-domain targeting, meaning preparing targets in different domains and searching for effects in one or more domains?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dual-use technology book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Dual-use technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dual-use technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dual-use technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dual-use technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dual-use technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dual-use technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Dual-use technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned Dual-use technology project manager a PMP (Certified Dual-use technology project manager) and experienced?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Dual-use technology project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Team Performance Assessment: Which situations call for a more extreme type of adaptiveness in which team members actually re-define roles?
- Scope Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Scope Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring the Dual-use technology project scope to ensure the Dual-use technology project remains within the scope baseline?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What preventative action can be taken to reduce the likelihood a risk will be realised?
- Risk Audit: Are procedures developed to respond to foreseeable emergencies and communicated to all involved?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Process Improvement Plan: The motive is determined by asking, Why do you want to achieve this goal?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
Step-by-step and complete Dual-use technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dual-use technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dual-use technology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dual-use technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dual-use technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dual-use technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dual-use technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dual-use technology project with this in-depth Dual-use technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dual-use technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dual-use technology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dual-use technology investments work better.
This Dual-use technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.