Develop in depth Security Architecture, design and coding standards across infrastructure, application and Data Security, to drive a standardized set of security requirements, and align with internal policies and meet external compliance/Regulatory Requirements.
More Uses of the Dynamic Application Security Testing Toolkit:
- Orchestrate: integration of security into the inception and throughout DevOps Processes And Procedures.
- Govern: design and implement automation for different features like authentication, authorization, encryption, backup, recovery, etc.
- Create and execute automated Test Plans/strategies utilizing business requirements and collaborate with engineers/architects, clients, etc.
- Manage: implement highly complex solutions that application teams can utilize daily to ensure that the delivery and operations of applications are successful.
- Organize: partner with marketing, Customer Success and sales to identify opportunities to improve your products usage and workflow based on Customer Feedback.
- Impart ongoing secure code and Application Security standard methodologies training to developers.
- Be accountable for deploying Enterprise Applications in cloud platforms, incorporating automation, security, and reliability.
- Orchestrate: conduct Threat Modeling and Risk Analysis to identify gaps, find security bugs and help teams develop mitigation plans.
- Systematize: review, create and maintain security requirements of an application while in development.
- Develop Security Awareness, guidance, and socialization materials for training, for internal applications teams.
- Impart ongoing secure code and Application Security best practices training to developers.
- Perform testing/validation to determine compliance to technology baselines and minimize threat exposure.
- Be accountable for using programming language and technology, writes code, completes programming and documentation, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Oversee: plan, scope and execute Application Security review and engage with Product Teams and developers to clarify security requirements.
- Systematize: implement and maintain manual and Automated Testing tools and processes for manual Code Review, static and Dynamic Application Security Testing, and Penetration Testing.
- Establish that your enterprise complies; AWS provisioning, Configuration Management, storage management, Network Management, virtualization.
- Direct: review and provide consulting for It Security team members as part of security review and investigations.
- Supervise: patch vulnerabilities in code and systems, working with other Engineering teams to do so if necessary.
- Develop custom, efficient, complete Cloud management strategies for AWS and other cloud providers.
- Create and maintain Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and secure SDLC models documentation for application Development Teams.
- Be certain that your planning maintains market knowledge and awareness of trends, requirements, competitors and market growth, buying trends/criteria and use/applications.
- Lead: directly, and through subordinate managers, oversees employees engaged in the design and development of computer Software Applications.
- Steer: review security alerts and reports and work closely with the DevOps team to design workflow.
- Organize: proactively anticipate security threats and identify areas of weakness in enterprise technology infrastructure and business applications.
- Provide product security related coaching and mentoring to elevate the security expertise of Development Teams.
- Be accountable for developing and improving standards for security (via security as code) across a Continuous Delivery environment and cloud based production deployments.
- Collaborate with different teams on all aspects of Software Development from Requirements Gathering to release into production.
- Execute a specific development methodology through application of various programming languages.
- Manage external independent Application Security Testing and ensure timely remediation of issues.
- Make sure that your organization supports enterprise lead Security Architecture direction and execution with goal of improving overall Application Security.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dynamic Application Security Testing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dynamic Application Security Testing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dynamic Application Security Testing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dynamic Application Security Testing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dynamic Application Security Testing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What do employees need in the short term?
- What controls do you have in place to protect data?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- What are the Dynamic Application Security Testing tasks and definitions?
- Are the key business and Technology Risks being managed?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you're making today you might regret five years from now?
- Can you do all this work?
- Are there competing Dynamic Application Security Testing priorities?
- How do you quantify and qualify impacts?
- Can support from partners be adjusted?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dynamic Application Security Testing book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Dynamic Application Security Testing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dynamic Application Security Testing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dynamic Application Security Testing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dynamic Application Security Testing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dynamic Application Security Testing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dynamic Application Security Testing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Dynamic Application Security Testing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Dynamic Application Security Testing project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Dynamic Application Security Testing project team have enough people to execute the Dynamic Application Security Testing project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Dynamic Application Security Testing project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dynamic Application Security Testing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dynamic Application Security Testing Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dynamic Application Security Testing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dynamic Application Security Testing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dynamic Application Security Testing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dynamic Application Security Testing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dynamic Application Security Testing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dynamic Application Security Testing and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dynamic Application Security Testing investments work better.
This Dynamic Application Security Testing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.