Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dynamic Application Security Testing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dynamic Application Security Testing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dynamic Application Security Testing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dynamic Application Security Testing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dynamic Application Security Testing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Do you apply independently validated security and risk management controls over the testing process, all relevant people involved, key aspects of target systems and any client data affected?
- Do you have independently reviewed quality assurance processes that apply to each test being undertaken, to help make sure client requirements are being met in a secure, productive manner?
- Has the application been tested to be fully functional residing on its associated operating system/middleware platform configured with a recognized security configuration benchmark?
- Will you allow your organization to perform its own security testing of your systems and/or application provided that testing is performed at a mutually agreed upon time and date?
- What are the interactions that you find interesting between security-testing tools and other types of automated tools, automated build tools, automated performance managers?
- Are business continuity plans subject to testing at planned intervals or upon significant organizational or environmental changes to ensure continuing effectiveness?
- Has the infrastructure hosting the application applications undergone a vulnerability scan conducted by an independent security testing organization or team?
- Are there particular drawbacks to using kinds of security-testing tools that people should be aware of, any cautions that you would want to give people?
- Which should you apply to most effectively test the abilities of the intrusion detection tool and provide input to update the intrusion specifications?
- Are application security tests performed for all crown jewel applications, and do you avoid wasting resources on low-risk/ low-priority applications?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dynamic Application Security Testing book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Dynamic Application Security Testing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dynamic Application Security Testing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dynamic Application Security Testing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dynamic Application Security Testing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dynamic Application Security Testing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dynamic Application Security Testing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Dynamic Application Security Testing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Where funding is being arranged by borrowings, do corresponding have the necessary approval and legal authority?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are post milestone Dynamic Application Security Testing project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Risk Register: What is the probability and impact of the risk occurring?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization address regulatory, legal, and ethical compliance?
- Quality Metrics: What are your organizations expectations for its quality Dynamic Application Security Testing project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can it be enlarged by drawing people from other areas of your organization?
- Initiating Process Group: Which six sigma dmaic phase focuses on why and how defects and errors occur?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Dynamic Application Security Testing project produced meet the defined Dynamic Application Security Testing project requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Dynamic Application Security Testing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dynamic Application Security Testing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dynamic Application Security Testing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dynamic Application Security Testing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dynamic Application Security Testing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dynamic Application Security Testing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dynamic Application Security Testing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dynamic Application Security Testing project with this in-depth Dynamic Application Security Testing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dynamic Application Security Testing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dynamic Application Security Testing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dynamic Application Security Testing investments work better.
This Dynamic Application Security Testing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.