Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Static Application Security Testing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Static Application Security Testing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Static Application Security Testing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Static Application Security Testing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Static Application Security Testing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you apply independently validated security and risk management controls over the testing process, all relevant people involved, key aspects of target systems and any client data affected?
- Has the application been tested to be fully functional residing on its associated operating system/middleware platform configured with a recognized security configuration benchmark?
- Static analysis is an essential part of application security testing, and what if your team lacks the resources or skills to apply SAST effectively across your full portfolio?
- What are the interactions that you find interesting between security-testing tools and other types of automated tools, automated build tools, automated performance managers?
- Are any ambiguous terms as processing must be secure and access is only granted to authorized personnel identified and clarified to be specific and testable?
- Has the infrastructure hosting the application applications undergone a vulnerability scan conducted by an independent security testing organization or team?
- Will electronic sites allow the recruiter to place a link or an additional source of information, like a description of the local community on website?
- Are application security tests performed for all crown jewel applications, and do you avoid wasting resources on low-risk/ low-priority applications?
- Is further research needed to better gage the metrics and gain insights into deployment directions, as well as engage the other stakeholder groups?
- How long does it take for your organization to deploy a patch to a critical application security vulnerability for systems already in use?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Static Application Security Testing book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Static Application Security Testing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Static Application Security Testing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Static Application Security Testing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Static Application Security Testing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Static Application Security Testing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Static Application Security Testing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Static Application Security Testing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are the right skills, experiences and competencies present in the acquisition workgroup and are the necessary outside specialists involved in part of the process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Source Selection Criteria: What information is to be provided and when should it be provided?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What advantages do the an individual interview have over a group meeting, and vice-versa?
- Milestone List: Describe the industry you are in and the market growth opportunities. What is the market for your technology, product or service?
- Lessons Learned: What things surprised you on the Static Application Security Testing project that were not in the plan?
- Quality Metrics: What are your organizations expectations for its quality Static Application Security Testing project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What procedures will be utilised to ensure effective monitoring of Static Application Security Testing project progress?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient were Static Application Security Testing project team meetings conducted?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The staff interests ÃÂÃÂ is the group or the person interested in working for this Static Application Security Testing project?
Step-by-step and complete Static Application Security Testing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Static Application Security Testing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Static Application Security Testing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Static Application Security Testing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Static Application Security Testing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Static Application Security Testing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Static Application Security Testing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Static Application Security Testing project with this in-depth Static Application Security Testing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Static Application Security Testing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Static Application Security Testing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Static Application Security Testing investments work better.
This Static Application Security Testing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.