Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical E-Textbook Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any E-Textbook related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated E-Textbook specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the E-Textbook Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which E-Textbook improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Given the mix of advantages and disadvantages of students purchasing and using e-texts, what motivates a students likelihood to purchase an e-text?
- How do e-textbooks compare with print books in terms of student learning, and what features of e-textbooks, if any, would enhance student learning?
- As far as required class textbooks are considered, do you prefer using e-textbooks (digital format) to a physical textbook (print) on your tablet?
- What percentage of your organizations students feels using tablets to hold textbooks will replace physical textbooks within the next five years?
- If the library decided to start primarily purchasing electronic books rather than print, how would you feel about this decision and why?
- How often do you find the e-book and its resources to be helpful when working on assignments for the class or preparing for a test?
- How, if at all, would you describe the ways in which using the e-book modules will aid your understanding of complex situations?
- Is there a strong system in place to allow the bookstore to verify the identity of a publisher prior to receiving new content?
- Is there a strong system in place to allow the publisher to verify the identity of a bookstore prior to sending new content?
- Would you consider using an open courseware e-textbook that was more affordable than the ones offered by most publishers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the E-Textbook book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your E-Textbook self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the E-Textbook Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which E-Textbook areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough E-Textbook Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage E-Textbook projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step E-Textbook Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 E-Textbook project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Is there any content that may be legally actionable?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Is there anything planned that does not need to be here?
- Cost Management Plan: Will the forecasts be based on trend analysis and earned value statistics?
- Initiating Process Group: At which cmmi level are software processes documented, standardized, and integrated into a standard to-be practiced process for your organization?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the E-Textbook project schedule(s)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the E-Textbook project documentation?
- Variance Analysis: Is the market likely to continue to grow at this rate next year?
- Cost Management Plan: What is the work breakdown structure for the E-Textbook project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the E-Textbook project requirements. Who has the authority to reject E-Textbook project requirements?
- Procurement Audit: How do you address the risk of fraud and corruption?
Step-by-step and complete E-Textbook Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 E-Textbook project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 E-Textbook project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 E-Textbook project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 E-Textbook project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 E-Textbook project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 E-Textbook project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any E-Textbook project with this in-depth E-Textbook Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose E-Textbook projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in E-Textbook and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make E-Textbook investments work better.
This E-Textbook All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.