Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Econometrics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Econometrics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Econometrics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Econometrics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Econometrics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Does it matter that econometric estimates of policy impact can vary widely due to changes in business as usual projections, even if policies are working as expected?
- Have you ever pondered the possibility of robots replacing workers, and the potential role and effectiveness of universal basic income?
- What is a startup and what does the entrepreneur do and what characterizes good, structured and effective business development?
- Does including it into the model make the OLS estimator of the parameter on education consistent for the returns to education?
- How do the results of normal econometric analysis compare with simple methods of prediction based on trend estimation?
- What economic resource allocations and distribution results are implied, are what are the policy choice implications?
- How important was rational expectations to econometrics and how important was econometrics to rational expectations?
- How one should treat heterogeneity depends on what the parameters of interest are, what you are trying to estimate?
- How are the measurements of the effect of treatment impacted by the treatment groups failing to complete treatment?
- How much should you increase the discount rate to slow inflation, and yet maintain a stable and growing economy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Econometrics book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Econometrics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Econometrics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Econometrics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Econometrics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Econometrics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Econometrics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Econometrics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Econometrics project sufficiently qualified?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Cost Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Closing Process Group: What level of risk does the proposed budget represent to the Econometrics project?
- Initiating Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Econometrics project management processes you chose to use?
- Risk Audit: Have you considered the health and safety of everyone in your organization and do you meet work health and safety regulations?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What steps did your organization take to earn this prestigious quality award?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the estimated cost of creating and implementing?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Econometrics project team?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
Step-by-step and complete Econometrics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Econometrics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Econometrics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Econometrics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Econometrics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Econometrics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Econometrics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Econometrics project with this in-depth Econometrics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Econometrics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Econometrics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Econometrics investments work better.
This Econometrics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.