Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Economic Impact Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Economic Impact Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Economic Impact Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Economic Impact Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Economic Impact Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Have you thought about the factors that will make your stakeholder engagement accessible, including the time of day, choice of venue for physical access, or how to provide interpretation services?
- How does the efficient provision of a pure non excludable and non rival public good differ from the efficient provision of an excludable and non rival public good?
- Are estimates needed for the value of each attribute, can the attributes be varied independently, and do people value each attribute separately?
- What are emerging technologies; what has the economic impact been to date; what is the potential impact; projections of future economic impact?
- What changes in the way the policy formulation process is structured will enable the more rapid emergence of networked social organizations?
- Does your experience of running suggest that it is more important to start steadily and accelerate, or maintain a high speed from the start?
- Has any research been conducted to specifically analyse intersectional perspectives on the policy, program or service you are investigating?
- How will economic constraints, competition for talent, changing workforce demographics and demands impact employers in the coming years?
- What impact would the health status of a country have on the likelihood that people will invest in economic activity in that country?
- What should be entry tactics, countermeasures to economic impact, and marketing channels for marketing analytics software industry?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Economic Impact Analysis book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Economic Impact Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Economic Impact Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Economic Impact Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Economic Impact Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Economic Impact Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Economic Impact Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Economic Impact Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Economic Impact Analysis project have quality set of schedule BOEs?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Economic Impact Analysis project plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Did anything besides luck make a difference between success and failure?
- Risk Audit: Will an appropriate standard of care be applied to all involved?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
- Project Charter: Assumptions and constraints: what assumptions were made in defining the Economic Impact Analysis project?
- Lessons Learned: How well were your expectations met regarding the extent of your involvement in the Economic Impact Analysis project (effort, time commitments, etc.)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contractor costs, schedule and technical performance monitored throughout the Economic Impact Analysis project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff placements are appropriately effective and constructive in relation to program-related learning outcomes?
Step-by-step and complete Economic Impact Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Economic Impact Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Economic Impact Analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Economic Impact Analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Economic Impact Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Economic Impact Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Economic Impact Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Economic Impact Analysis project with this in-depth Economic Impact Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Economic Impact Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Economic Impact Analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Economic Impact Analysis investments work better.
This Economic Impact Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.