Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Electronic Portfolio Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Electronic Portfolio related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Electronic Portfolio specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Electronic Portfolio Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Electronic Portfolio improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- How to resolve the conundrum between the requirement to have transparent prior learning assessment processes and the absolutely essential need to respect the learner at the same time?
- What criteria should be used to implement an assessment that would unite creative thinking and expression of students goals and course goals, curricular teaching and student effort?
- How significant was the learning space in enabling the students to push forward the design projects, work in collaborative teams, and reflect in the ePortfolios?
- Does the structure of the electronic portfolio tools that are created/used enhance or limit the outcome of the portfolio development process?
- What are the steps involved in the implementation of an electronic portfolio system sufficient to address all important assessment purposes?
- How do you determine internal learning trends to inform your learning strategy, manage learning portfolios, and learning investments?
- Should oems move into innovative markets, leverage development efforts of third parties, forge alliances or stay out of it entirely?
- How might you build on the considerable evidence of the impact of learning portfolios on student success and integrative learning?
- How can ePortfolios be leveraged to address the challenges of maintaining high levels of employee engagement in online programs?
- How do you use a portfolio approach to build a digital learning strategy and help manage initiative fatigue at your institution?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Electronic Portfolio book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Electronic Portfolio self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Electronic Portfolio Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Electronic Portfolio areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Electronic Portfolio Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Electronic Portfolio projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Electronic Portfolio Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Electronic Portfolio project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Who is generally responsible for monitoring and taking action on variances?
- Requirements Documentation: How do you get the user to tell you what they want?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were Best Practices & Lessons Learned from prior Electronic Portfolio projects utilized in this Electronic Portfolio project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Electronic Portfolio project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Quality Audit: Is the process of self review, learning and improvement endemic throughout your organization?
- Procurement Audit: Are all initial purchase contracts made by the purchasing organization?
- Quality Audit: Are all areas associated with the storage and reconditioning of devices clean, free of rubbish, adequately ventilated and in good repair?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of your Electronic Portfolio projects should be selected when compared with other Electronic Portfolio projects?
Step-by-step and complete Electronic Portfolio Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Electronic Portfolio project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Electronic Portfolio project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Electronic Portfolio project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Electronic Portfolio project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Electronic Portfolio project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Electronic Portfolio project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Electronic Portfolio project with this in-depth Electronic Portfolio Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Electronic Portfolio projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Electronic Portfolio and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Electronic Portfolio investments work better.
This Electronic Portfolio All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.