Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Architecture and Technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Architecture and Technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Architecture and Technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Architecture and Technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Architecture and Technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Is it possible to deliver parts of the system immediately while other parts are being developed so your organizational unit can start to benefit immediately?
- How do you structure your architecture and implement new technology to integrate changes into business processes in a quick and cost effective manner?
- What elements of the solution are most reusable, in a way that saves time and eliminates risk for readers about to define a new system architecture?
- What business processes, data or parts of the information system are of general use or could be leveraged as a general purpose component?
- Will vendors reduce innovation time to less than one year and perhaps start to bundle the month and year designation with product names?
- Are you tired of core specialist skills and knowledge walking out the door and/or charging unreasonable rates to maintain your system?
- Are application and technology portfolios being proactively managed to ensure that IT is agile, cost effective and risk free?
- Should the effort to develop/update and enterprises architecture be woven information technology the yearly planning cycle?
- How would each element and step be characterized with respect to engineering procedure versus architectural judgment?
- What are the relationships of architectural elements and what are the impacts of local changes to other elements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Architecture and Technology book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Architecture and Technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Architecture and Technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Architecture and Technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Architecture and Technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Architecture and Technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Architecture and Technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Architecture and Technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How clearly defined were the objectives for this Enterprise Architecture and Technology project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for quantifying the Enterprise Architecture and Technology project requirements?
- Closing Process Group: What is the overall risk of the Enterprise Architecture and Technology project to your organization?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there any Enterprise Architecture and Technology projects similar to this one in existence?
- Procurement Audit: Are proper authorization and approval required prior to payment?
- Procurement Audit: Does the department evaluate and benchmark the performance of the procurement function/ unit against other comparable procurement functions/units?
- Risk Management Plan: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Quality Management Plan: How are senior leaders, employees, and your organization involved in supporting the community?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are schedule performance measures defined including pre-set triggers for specific actions?
- Quality Management Plan: How will you know that a change is actually an improvement?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Architecture and Technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Architecture and Technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Architecture and Technology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Architecture and Technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Architecture and Technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Architecture and Technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Architecture and Technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Architecture and Technology project with this in-depth Enterprise Architecture and Technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Architecture and Technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Architecture and Technology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Architecture and Technology investments work better.
This Enterprise Architecture and Technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.