Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- When architecture-preparation highlights potential political issues Ð particularly concerns around authority or turf Ð what planning do you need to do to mitigate the already stated risks?
- What contextual organizational elements are required to manage the paradoxical relationship implied by the definitions of Business Design and Enterprise Architecture Management?
- Do you have a process to determine the security impact of linking new systems to your enterprise-wide architecture (through mergers, acquisitions, new business partnerships)?
- How can telecom carriers reimagine software architectures and processes to deliver truly differentiated, compelling unified communication services in the digital era?
- How do you go about planning a workshop to help your organization find out what it really is and does Ð the highest level of its enterprise-architecture?
- How can the various architectures at the local project level, and interdependencies and contents, be defined in the context of Enterprise Architecture?
- How do you design, acquire, implement and manage security solutions to provide an appropriate response to information risks faced by the business ?
- What are the software capabilities within your organization that influence or could potentially influence the implementation or evolution of an EA?
- How will changes in software infrastructure architectures and emerging patterns influence vendor strategy and the evolution of the software market?
- What are the software capabilities within your organization that influence or could potentially influence the implementation or evolution of EA?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you call or email participants to ensure understanding, follow-through and commitment to the meeting outcomes?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Consider the common sources of risk on information technology Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge projects and suggestions for managing them. Which suggestions do you find most useful?
- Process Improvement Plan: Everyone agrees on what process improvement is, right?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is your organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Risk Audit: Do you have proper induction processes for all new paid staff and volunteers who have a specific role and responsibility?
- Variance Analysis: At what point should variances be isolated and brought to the attention of the management?
- Project Scope Statement: Elements of scope management that deal with concept development ?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge project risks at various Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge project stages?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What guidelines or procedures currently exist that must be adhered to (eg departmental accounting procedures)?
- Quality Metrics: Did the team meet the Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge project success criteria documented in the Quality Metrics Matrix?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge project with this in-depth Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge investments work better.
This Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.