Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Data Governance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Data Governance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Data Governance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Data Governance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Data Governance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Which property of the core date warehouse layer of your enterprise data flow architecture uses common attributes to access a cross section of an information in the warehouse?
- What if decision makers throughout your business could access and analyze enterprise data a hundred times faster, a thousand times faster, or even ten thousand times faster?
- Have you ever experienced a situation where a trusted person (inside or outside your organization) forwarded or otherwise shared private/ confidential business information?
- How do you achieve a unique, value-based customer experience centered on your organization-relevant single view of customer data and/or product data across the enterprise?
- How ready are you to combine the power of your enterprise data and the variety of data from external sources to meet your risk management and compliance requirements?
- When designing the threat detection and mitigation portion for the enterprise data center network, which would be the most appropriate solution to consider?
- What if all your enterprise data could be accessed through a single API, use a single metadata model or catalogue, and utilize a single security model?
- Are digital transformation, data security, GDPR compliance, work efficiency, and overall good enterprise governance high priorities for your business?
- Are you prepared for a future in which enterprises need to automate, collect, manage and derive insight from new sources of data and information?
- How can blockchain impact the finance functions role as an enterprise data steward, as well as the CFOs approach to innovation and investment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Data Governance book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Data Governance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Data Governance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Data Governance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Data Governance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Data Governance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Data Governance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Data Governance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
- Change Request: What is the relationship between requirements attributes and reliability?
- Lessons Learned: How much of your time was spent on other than this Enterprise Data Governance project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an excessive and invalid use of task constraints and relationships of leads/lags?
- Cost Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the activity durations realistic and at an appropriate level of detail for effective management?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Enterprise Data Governance project repository for each release?
- Initiating Process Group: Are identified risks being monitored properly, are new risks arising during the Enterprise Data Governance project or are foreseen risks occurring?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are costs that may be needed to account for Enterprise Data Governance project risks determined?
- WBS Dictionary: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Data Governance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Data Governance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Data Governance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Data Governance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Data Governance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Data Governance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Data Governance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Data Governance project with this in-depth Enterprise Data Governance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Data Governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Data Governance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Data Governance investments work better.
This Enterprise Data Governance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.