Develop Enterprise Data Governance: proactively ensure alignment with customers current and evolving Business Needs, ensure customers are receiving value from products and services.
More Uses of the Enterprise Data Governance Toolkit:
- Advise on various projects and initiatives to ensure that any data related changes and dependencies are identified, communicated and managed to ensure adherence with the Enterprise Data Governance established standards.
- Confirm you lead users through Data Governance concepts, benefits of Policies and Procedures and ensure adoption and adherence to the Enterprise Data Governance Framework.
- Arrange that your organization handles Data Manipulation (extract, load, transform), Data Visualization, and administration of data and systems securely and in accordance with Enterprise Data Governance Standards.
- Support Enterprise Data Governance Initiatives in relation to data categorization and Metadata mapping.
- Provide visibility to Data Quality issues and work with thE Business owners to fix the issues Implement an Enterprise Data Governance Model and actively promote the concept of data standardization, integration, fusion and quality.
- Serve as a liaison between business, functional areas and Information Technology to ensure the Enterprise Data Governance Strategy is clearly defined, communicated, understood and implemented.
- Engage with Enterprise Data Management Operations to coordinate and execute Enterprise Data Governance Processes, Procedures And Standards during Master Data Management, Data Quality and Content Management activities.
- Be certain that your organization handles Data Manipulation (extract, load, transform), Data Visualization, and administration of data and systems securely and in accordance with Enterprise Data Governance Standards.
- Manage work with the Enterprise Data Management Team to assure attributes are properly managed and governed via the Enterprise Data Governance Process.
- Confirm your enterprise leads your organization wide budgeting and Financial Forecasting and Data Driven Decision Making.
- Secure that your corporation develops Enterprise Solutions that integrate across applications fostering the idea of reuse and patterns to allow for consistent methodologies.
- Establish that your enterprise complies; documents Model Development efforts to standards consistent with regulatory expectations; validates suitability of models relative to internally developed standards.
- Confirm your enterprise communicates and coordinates with other teams, Business Leadership, IT and/or vendors to ensure appropriate integration of processes and ERP modules.
- Confirm your enterprise complies; plans and conducts activities concerned with the Quality Control and Quality Assurance of Industrial Processes, materials, and products by performing duties.
- Guide Enterprise Data Governance: design, implement, and maintain the System Administration program involving backups and Preventive Maintenance on applicable servers, workstations and Enterprise Software platforms.
- Direct Enterprise Data Governance: effectively analyze and understands strategic Enterprise Data and Information Needs to improvE Business outcomes, support Decision Making at executive levels, and enable Process Improvements.
- Establish that your team advises on developments of, and participates in usage and testing of Product Lifecycle Management systems and similar enterprise workflow systems.
- Ensure Enterprise Applications delivers solutions that are compliant with appropriate Security And Privacy safeguards.
- Confirm your enterprise leads site implementation of Polaris enterprise wide Personnel Safety And Security procedures and initiatives.
- Assure your enterprise supports other activities in the Advanced Microscopy and Imaging Center in the Integrated Core Facilities .
- Ensure your enterprise gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Ensure you are highly capable Software Development engineering, having built Enterprise Class web apps, platforms and APIs.
- Ensure you lead and lead the on going development and support of enterprise level reporting, dashboards, scorecards, and multidimensional Data Analysis solutions.
- Be accountable for engineering Enterprise Solutions for application and Network Optimization.
- Confirm your enterprise participates in design, code, and test inspections throughout Life Cycle to identify issues and ensure methodology compliance.
- Supervise Enterprise Data Governance: Enterprise Security, Information Assurance, Penetration Testing, Cybersecurity and cryptography encryption concepts, Web Security, Cyber Risk, Risk Management, reducing Cyber Risk, Vulnerability Management/remediation.
- Ensure you standardize; understand and translate the Technical Design from the Data Architecture team into implemented physical Data Models that meet Data Governance, Enterprise Architecture and Business Requirements for Data Warehousing and Data Access Layer.
- Confirm your enterprise prepares and distributes a newsletter and outreach or public awareness campaign materials to organization partners and External Stakeholders.
- Establish that your enterprise oversees and maintains a vast Project Portfolio for the implementation or maintenance of new or existing security and Identity Management technologies.
- Secure that your operation complies; Solutions Support Enterprise Information Management, Master Data Management, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, and other business interests.
- Oversee Enterprise Data Governance: direct development and execution of an enterprise wide Information security plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your organizations data and servers.
- Confirm your project maintains project databases, where relevant, to ensure all project information and Governance Requirements are maintained.
- Cultivate and preserve community partnerships with other Service Providers.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Data Governance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Data Governance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Data Governance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Data Governance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Data Governance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How can the phases of Enterprise Data Governance Development be identified?
- What measurements are being captured?
- Is the measure of success for Enterprise Data Governance understandable to a variety of people?
- Do you say no to customers for no reason?
- Have all basic functions of Enterprise Data Governance been defined?
- Why is it important to have senior Management Support for a Enterprise Data Governance project?
- What Management System do you use to leverage the Enterprise Data Governance experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- What knowledge or experience is required?
- How will you recognize and celebrate results?
- What is the overall business strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Data Governance book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Data Governance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Data Governance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Data Governance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Data Governance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Data Governance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Data Governance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Data Governance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Enterprise Data Governance project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Enterprise Data Governance Project Team have enough people to execute the Enterprise Data Governance Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Enterprise Data Governance Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Data Governance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Data Governance Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Data Governance Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Data Governance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Data Governance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Data Governance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Data Governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Data Governance and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Data Governance investments work better.
This Enterprise Data Governance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.