Collaborate with manufacturing teams to contribute and develop matured software test solutions for PCA development with focus on repeatability, reproducibility and scalability.
More Uses of the EtherCAT Toolkit:
- Guide: installation and configuration of Windows machines, Virtual Machines and industrial devices.
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of software projects for the Test Engineering department.
- Debug and optimize automated processes to maximize cycle time, improve availability and yield.
- Warrant that your venture coordinates system validation testing in conjunction with Software Development team leaders.
- Adhere and contribute to the Software Test groups development process and best practices.
- Assemble, test and debug entire instruments utilizing standard laboratory tools and Data Gathering and analysis software packages.
- Systematize: for control of electro/optical/mechanical systems, Process Controls, and Functional Safety.
- Systematize: fuel analytical ability and application of Problem Solving tool set to complex engineering requirements.
- Develop / maintain / modify drawings in support of your standard offerings and customer application.
- Debug and optimize automated processes to minimize cycle time, maximize availability and improve yield.
- Contribute to validation of PCA assemblies via electrical tests design while developing software tools to automate test platforms.
- Manage work with sales, engineers and potential customers to determine optimal solutions for applications.
- Identify: by partnering with your customers, you become integral to the successful design and manufacture of next generation products.
- Provide technical marketing and sales input to Engineering on product improvements to existing products and new product designs.
- Redefine what automation solutions in the manufacturing industries can be while automating the process of designing, developing, and deploying new production lines.
- Orchestrate: software analysis, code analysis, Requirements Analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system Risk Analysis, software reliability analysis.
- Collaborate with software, hardware and test engineers to troubleshoot integration issues.
- Ensure you champion; understand User Needs, clinical needs, and Customer Feedback requirements to drive the software feature scoping and development.
- Provide Technical Support for Contract Manufacturing partners in production related issues.
- Be accountable for developing embedded software (hardware layer to application layer) to meet specific system and hardware requirements.
- Ensure you have designed and lead the build out of hardware and software solutions for industrial automation.
- Manage: low noise, high precision, mixed signal circuit design (data conversion, amplification, digital processing).
- Support existing equipment designs by identifying areas for improvement and leading design changes.
- Prepare controls design and architecture approach for custom engineered business proposal efforts.
- Conform to the approved Software Development Process and the Program Development Process, and be an active champion of Process Improvement.
- Collaborate with mechanical and electrical teams to design specialized software for printing and web handling machines.
- Supervise: own test software code maintenance, and review process with external vendors to ensure code quality and Data integrity.
- Serve as a member of the engineering team to evaluate, develop and release technical solutions to meet Business Needs.
- Assure your organization complies; opportunities to build and influence instrumentation design to for manufacturing test of electrical subsystem involving analog, digital and power electronics.
- Respond effectively to unanticipated, time sensitive and mission critical test stand repair needs in a rapidly changing, high intensity environment.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EtherCAT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EtherCAT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EtherCAT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EtherCAT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EtherCAT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How is the data gathered?
- What are the personnel training and qualifications required?
- What information qualified as important?
- Which measures and indicators matter?
- What activities does the governance board need to consider?
- How do you stay flexible and focused to recognize larger EtherCAT results?
- Did you miss any major EtherCAT issues?
- Will a EtherCAT production readiness review be required?
- Do you think EtherCAT accomplishes the goals you expect it to accomplish?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EtherCAT book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your EtherCAT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EtherCAT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EtherCAT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EtherCAT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EtherCAT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EtherCAT Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 EtherCAT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all EtherCAT project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the EtherCAT project team have enough people to execute the EtherCAT project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed EtherCAT project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete EtherCAT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EtherCAT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EtherCAT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EtherCAT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EtherCAT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EtherCAT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EtherCAT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EtherCAT project with this in-depth EtherCAT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EtherCAT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EtherCAT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EtherCAT investments work better.
This EtherCAT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.