Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Export Management and Compliance Program Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Export Management and Compliance Program related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Export Management and Compliance Program specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Export Management and Compliance Program Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 926 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Export Management and Compliance Program improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 926 standard requirements:
- Has the pi or any co-pi(s) submitted this application to any federal or non-federal entity (including and not limited to industry, private investors, foreign, state or local governments)?
- Has a knowledgeable & responsible individual reviewed Customs documentation prepared by internal staff or an external expert to verify it is full, complete and accurate?
- How do you properly provide export-controlled items (commodities, software, technical data, technology) to the already stated foreign persons with whom you are working?
- Is the accounting system in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles applicable to the circumstances and associated applicable federal regulations?
- Is the accounting system designed, and are the records maintained in such a manner that adequate, reliable data are developed for use in developing cost proposals?
- If the material is being shipped internationally, has the recipient been notified that they must obtain the proper importation licenses and permits?
- What types of federal government support for exporting would be most useful to you and your organization as an exporter or as a potential exporter?
- If risk management is targeting a specific process or activity, what capabilities and resources are available to manage that process or activity?
- If you do have goods on the export controls list, under your current Export Controls system, which issues have you encountered?
- Does the business participate in special compliance or supply chain security programs that provide conditional benefits?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Export Management and Compliance Program book in PDF containing 926 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Export Management and Compliance Program self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Export Management and Compliance Program Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Export Management and Compliance Program areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Export Management and Compliance Program Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Export Management and Compliance Program projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Export Management and Compliance Program Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Export Management and Compliance Program project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Are there any safeguards to prevent intentional or unintentional rating errors?
- Lessons Learned: For the next Export Management and Compliance Program project, how could you improve on the way Export Management and Compliance Program project was conducted?
- Procurement Audit: Were the documents received scrutinised for completion and adherence to stated conditions before the tenders were evaluated?
- Procurement Audit: Were standards, certifications and evidence required admissible?
- Quality Audit: What does the organizarion look for in a Quality audit?
- Stakeholder Register: What are the major Export Management and Compliance Program project milestones requiring communications or providing communications opportunities?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What significant shift will occur in governmental policies, laws, and regulations pertaining to specific industries?
- Variance Analysis: Are the requirements for all items of overhead established by rational, traceable processes?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the key components of a Export Management and Compliance Program project communications plan?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Alliances: with which other actors is the actor allied, how are they interconnected?
Step-by-step and complete Export Management and Compliance Program Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Export Management and Compliance Program project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Export Management and Compliance Program project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Export Management and Compliance Program project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Export Management and Compliance Program project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Export Management and Compliance Program project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Export Management and Compliance Program project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Export Management and Compliance Program project with this in-depth Export Management and Compliance Program Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Export Management and Compliance Program projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Export Management and Compliance Program and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Export Management and Compliance Program investments work better.
This Export Management and Compliance Program All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.