Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fiber To The Home Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fiber To The Home related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fiber To The Home specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fiber To The Home Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 951 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fiber To The Home improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 951 standard requirements:
- Making the right technology choice for a new FTTH network project can be a daunting task. Concerning the roll-out itself, many questions arise when starting a new project. Which technology or network topology should be used?
- Is it necessary to use only GPON/GEPON based FTTH technology to provide internet under FTTH Revenue share Policy or can you choose other technologies as well to provide Broadband internet service?
- As an enterprise, you have to think about how to build the app, how to integrate the app, how to secure the app...but that is just the start. How do you deploy the app to thousands of users?
- Does my existing broadband modem have the necessary capabilities or do I need to upgrade (either from the broadband service provider/voip service provider or purchase from a retail outlet)?
- In the case of infrastructure paid for in whole or part by grant funds, should the obligations extend beyond the life of the grant and attach for the useable life of the infrastructure?
- Can people access the computing equipment used by your department or organizational unit through the internet, through dial-up access, or from network devices outside your department?
- Is your system and network architecture based on a high availability design that includes redundant firewalls, routers, switches and IDS, and load balanced or clustered servers?
- In new construction, bre costs about the same as copper, so why would an operator or property developer install an old technology like copper, which is technologically obsolete?
- The last time fiber lines were installed in your organization, the streets were dug up for months. Is that going to happen again as fiber-to-the-home networks are built?
- Is the current network architecture and decisons appropriate for wireless networks, sensor networks, real-time networks, enterprise networks, datacenter networks, etc.?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fiber To The Home book in PDF containing 951 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Fiber To The Home self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fiber To The Home Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fiber To The Home areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fiber To The Home Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fiber To The Home projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fiber To The Home Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Fiber To The Home project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Does the lesson describe a function that would be done differently the next time?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What, if any, steps are available for employees who feel they have been unfairly or inaccurately rated?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there anything unique in this Fiber To The Home projects scope statement that will affect resources?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Fiber To The Home project success?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are internal Fiber To The Home project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Was the Fiber To The Home project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Are any governance changes sufficient to impact achievement?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you ask; can you recommend others for you to talk with about this initiative?
- Project Scope Statement: Is your organization structure appropriate for the Fiber To The Home projects size and complexity?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
Step-by-step and complete Fiber To The Home Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fiber To The Home project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fiber To The Home project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fiber To The Home project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fiber To The Home project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fiber To The Home project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fiber To The Home project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fiber To The Home project with this in-depth Fiber To The Home Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fiber To The Home projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fiber To The Home and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fiber To The Home investments work better.
This Fiber To The Home All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.