Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Does your organization achieve a dramatically more-effective return on its development and operational assets by implementing common change governance and administrative processes?
- What knowledge assets are relevant to the context of your workflow, and what are your strategies for codification, classification, archival, retrieval, usage, and tracking?
- How should enterprises with easily copied digitized intellectual property decide when and how to enter software or other digital asset markets?
- Has your organization been able to sustain the change to data-driven, performance-based decision-making that comes from asset management?
- What goals should be achieved during the first few months of using the EAM system, and which can wait until a year or more down the line?
- Did everyone eventually pull in the same direction or were the asset management advocates always having to push the initiative forward?
- Do the suites include or tightly link to PC discovery, inventory, asset management, remote control, and software installation tools?
- Is the asset management software hosted on-premise by the authority, off premise by the supplier or delivered via the public cloud?
- How should local departments program infrastructure asset investments to meet documented level of service and performance targets?
- Do you need to allow for conditional installation of specific software applications based on current system configurations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: You know what your customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Lessons Learned: How well was Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite project status communicated throughout your involvement in the Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite project?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the difference between % Complete and % work?
- Initiating Process Group: The process to Manage Stakeholders is part of which process group?
- Quality Management Plan: Do trained quality assurance auditors conduct the audits as defined in the Quality Management Plan and scheduled by the Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite project manager?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the ims reflect accurate current status and credible start/finish forecasts for all to-go tasks and milestones?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Based on your Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Procurement Audit: Are risks in the external environment identified, for example: Budgetary constraints?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the members clear on what they are individually responsible for and what they are jointly responsible for?
- Quality Metrics: How do you know if everyone is trying to improve the right things?
Step-by-step and complete Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite project with this in-depth Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite investments work better.
This Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.