Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fourth Industrial Revolution Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fourth Industrial Revolution related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fourth Industrial Revolution specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fourth Industrial Revolution Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 922 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fourth Industrial Revolution improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 922 standard requirements:
- How can the world achieve inclusive economic development while combating environmental degradation, climate change and other natural resource security challenges?
- How do you find a solution that breaks the current paradigm of a world where data production is free to create a more inclusive, ethical, and transparent model?
- What is your department doing to re-train the already stated who are already working to create the future talent to be more adaptive to the new world of work?
- Are you looking to develop your leadership skills and the already stated of your employees to better cope with the challenges of today and tomorrow?
- What do political systems need to do to respond, and how can tech innovations be used to improve political engagement, processes, and structures?
- What type of leadership is required to elevate the workforce and influence positive outcomes for organizations, people and broader communities?
- What is your organizations timeline for collecting and using data generated by smart sensors to enhance manufacturing/operations processes?
- What is your organizations timeline for embedding sensors in products that enable end users/customers to collect sensor-generated data?
- What critical competencies must be developed to ensure that employees can carry organizations through the uncertainty and instability?
- How developed is your organizations installation of IP-connected devices that improve connectivity in your manufacturing ecosystem?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fourth Industrial Revolution book in PDF containing 922 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Fourth Industrial Revolution self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fourth Industrial Revolution Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fourth Industrial Revolution areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fourth Industrial Revolution Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fourth Industrial Revolution projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fourth Industrial Revolution Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Fourth Industrial Revolution project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the performance of the supplier to be rated and documented?
- Cost Management Plan: Milestones ÃÂÃÂ what are the key dates in executing the contract plan?
- Risk Register: What is the reason for current performance gaps and do the risks and opportunities identified previously account for this?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of your Fourth Industrial Revolution projects should be selected when compared with other Fourth Industrial Revolution projects?
- Scope Management Plan: Would the Fourth Industrial Revolution project cost sharing involve reimbursement to the sponsor?
- Issue Log: Do you have members of your team responsible for certain stakeholders?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the critical path for this Fourth Industrial Revolution project and how long is it?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Procurement Audit: Are fixed asset values recorded at historical cost?
Step-by-step and complete Fourth Industrial Revolution Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fourth Industrial Revolution project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fourth Industrial Revolution project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fourth Industrial Revolution project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fourth Industrial Revolution project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fourth Industrial Revolution project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fourth Industrial Revolution project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fourth Industrial Revolution project with this in-depth Fourth Industrial Revolution Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fourth Industrial Revolution projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fourth Industrial Revolution and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fourth Industrial Revolution investments work better.
This Fourth Industrial Revolution All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.