Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FPY First Pass Yield Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FPY First Pass Yield related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FPY First Pass Yield specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FPY First Pass Yield Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FPY First Pass Yield improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Do you have automated and in line market intelligence and contextual insights for each part, supplier, and manufacturer related to availability, lead time, cost, lifecycle and related risks?
- What are the main obstacles for making a generalized and suitable system support, handling strategic, tactical, and operational planning issues, for process industries?
- Is there a large variation between the planned time for manual assembly operation prepared by planners and the actual time logged by operators in the system?
- Are physical, technological, administrative and organizational provisions in place to protect the security and integrity of statistical databases?
- What refers to the process of applying statistical principles to solve the problem of controlling the quality control of a product or service?
- Is there evidence of Statistical Process Control for all Special Characteristics or controls as identified and approved in the Control Plan?
- How can anybody do it right the first time if one is given neither the time nor the materials or equipment to make it feasible?
- Are quality assurance procedures quantitative in nature, consistently incorporating items as statistical process control?
- How can material planners, purchasing, and suppliers effectively supply materials on time if the schedule keeps changing?
- Are statistical process control records being used to demonstrate that the process is in control on a day to day basis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FPY First Pass Yield book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your FPY First Pass Yield self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FPY First Pass Yield Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FPY First Pass Yield areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FPY First Pass Yield Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FPY First Pass Yield projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FPY First Pass Yield Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 FPY First Pass Yield project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: What is the total budget for the FPY First Pass Yield project (including estimates for authorized and unpriced work)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What process was used to identify risks to the FPY First Pass Yield projects success?
- Risk Register: What evidence do you have to justify the likelihood score of the risk (audit, incident report, claim, complaints, inspection, internal review)?
- Procurement Audit: Are advantages and disadvantages of in-house production, outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered?
- Project Schedule: Is FPY First Pass Yield project work proceeding in accordance with the original FPY First Pass Yield project schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Is confidentiality guaranteed during the whole process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do scope statements include the FPY First Pass Yield project objectives and expected deliverables?
- Team Operating Agreement: Resource allocation: how will individual team members account for time and expenses, and how will this be allocated in the team budget?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Risk Register: Assume the event happens, what is the Most Likely impact?
Step-by-step and complete FPY First Pass Yield Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FPY First Pass Yield project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FPY First Pass Yield project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FPY First Pass Yield project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FPY First Pass Yield project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FPY First Pass Yield project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FPY First Pass Yield project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FPY First Pass Yield project with this in-depth FPY First Pass Yield Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FPY First Pass Yield projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FPY First Pass Yield and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FPY First Pass Yield investments work better.
This FPY First Pass Yield All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.